Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Band today! It's ex-Band Major Liang Rong's birthday today, but he didn't come back. Marching, Kevin didn't come! :( After a while the Sec 1s joined with us to march. The squad became so long that we can't even time together. I was timing but in front time differently. Then there was Scouts there shouting also. Why is it so bad? The way they march. Even Main Band also has some who seem like they completely shut themselves out when they were taught how to march. At almost 9am we stopped and went upstairs. Mr Yeo was there already and Mr Yu came very soon. Kevin came very soon. Yay, because today is the day we're going to tell the conductors he's not performing and I don't wanna do it alone. So Mr Yeo took the Sec 1s and Mr Yu took us. We warmed up, then went to tune. Wah, today I didn't have to ask for tuner, Jonathan (tuba) took and pass to me. Tuning today was fast. But when we went back in Mr Yu sent out Jay and Athirah from trumpet, but they WERE in tune, even though Jay didn't have to adjust. Then he sent out 2 horns, then I remembered, they went in without even tuning -.- Damn it. How am I supposed to remember who I have tuned, and go chase those I haven't tuned. Horn was so out of tune. At the end of practice Mr Yu indirectly scold me, say tuning 10min only then never tune properly. Anyway, we started with Symphonium. For almost the whole practice actually. Suky came at about... 10.10am. At 10.30am Ms Chen sms me to look for her during break, but we don't have break anymore now. So Kevin said I should go if not she wait till 11.30am haha. So I just asked Mr Yu for permission and went down. After she told me what she wanted to tell me, I rushed back up to tell Kevin first. I saw Jonathan (my senior) and Jezer outside the band room with a bronze and a gold bass trombone! The bronze used to be played by Jon so he took it. I said hi to them and said I didn't know they're there. When I went in Suky was grinning at me, as if she knew what happened. I was panting heavily and Kevin was like "What happened?" I tried to play but panting too hard, haha. When they stopped playing I told Kevin and he looked indifferent with just a slight smile, but I high fived him anyway, haha. I played 1st trombone part again today. When Mr Yeo finished with Sec 1s he came over. I think... Kevin didn't play the solo today, we didn't finish the song cos some people cannot follow tempo/conductor so we played over and again. At 11+ we started Procession to Peace and I played my 2nd trombone part with some of Kevin's 1st trombone, including the part where he's melody but I'm... same rhythm but different notes from melody. I some times forget and play my part, cos I didn't write his notes on my score. We finished the whole song. Before keeping the things, I told Suky too, yay she's happy! It's a secret. Then I told them not to keep trombone first cos need to spray before and after practice. Yesterday only before, today didn't. But they couldn't care less to look after my trombones, so only me and Kevin sprayed then we were last to keep. Heheh, screw so tight I couldn't unscrew, then I was last. No punishment today :O Then I also sms Cai Yan, and told Jezer, and sms Darryl. When I told Jezer, Suky say something about celebrate, he said "Celebrate for what??" Hahaha! :D Jezer went to eat and I took bus with Suky and talked about our section :) She always take 291 but always left earlier or later than me so never took with her.

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:44 PM