Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, February 19, 2010
Trombone's back!

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Yay! On the 27th day my Trombone baby is back! :D When I saw it in the room, I screamed and squealed in delight! "My Trombone is back!!! :D After 27 days it's back!!!"

Xue Qi was like "Shhh..." haha, but why should I? I love my baby Trombone! I'm so elated it's finally back to my side now, yeah! Trombone forever! Sec 4s had their weekly test. And DC was late as expected. So during warm ups there was only me and Benjamin. Sectionals shouldn't be put on Friday, there's too much slacking. It should be put back to Saturday like before. Last time when sectionals was on Saturday, sometimes a conductor would come. But now it's on Friday, neither of the conductors ever come, ever since it was changed to Friday. For the whole day there was no combined practice. Even after coming late, that guy still go slack. But, I don't care anymore. And I don't care that I don't care. And surprisingly, Darryl came today! :O And at 3+ too, which is even more surprising. And he came in his TJC half uniform. Cliff came too. I didn't check what time Kevin came. When he came I said his trombone is repaired and he seemed happy too. "Really?" and he picked up speed, haha :) Oh ya, we practised with Jaslyn today, because now her other junior quit too, and her senior's obviously not here. Just for today only, promise. I practised the 2 songs, Procession to Peace and Symphonium (and a few others). I hate it on Friday practices now, for obvious reasons. Ok, sorry, I slacked today. Because I practised with Jaslyn, that's why I said it'll be today only. SORRY... NOT to my section! Why should I apologise to slackers? The sorry is for other people, like Suky... And sorry Trombone.

Since my trombone is back, I put it in my cupboard, and gave the bass trombone 171035 to Kevin to keep in his cupboard, where it was before I took it. 这段时间,真的非常谢谢你。Thanks for filling up the empty spaces and making me complete and making me happy :) In my life, I will always love 3 trombones. I'm already feeling sad that I won't be using 171035 now, yet I am happy that I am using 153671. I am missing T T3 that I have not seen or used since so long ago that I don't even remember :( I think I last saw it last year when Darryl's trombone was away before SYF and he used T3. How are you T3? :') I am Trombonist... Trombone is my life. It's the most meaningful thing in my life, if I don't play trombone, I don't see what else I can do, because there's nothing else I want to do. Trombonist loves Trombone!

Trombones forever...

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:11 PM