Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, February 22, 2010
Class lesson

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

I just remembered I have to blog something because in class I said this something has to go on my blog. First period in the morning, English. Ms Deepa was teaching on summary. She wrote "Jack and Jill went up the hill." Then she erased the "Jack and Jill" part, but put it back. Then as she said "Jill" she wrote "Jick". ...No one seemed to notice, haha! We have to use our own words when we summarise so she wrote "Jack and Jill climed up the mountain." HAHA! Then later she wrote "Twinkle twinkle little star" and rewrite it as "Little stars are twinkling" HAHAHA! When I saw that I was like HAHAHAHAHA! She herself said it's all rubbish. Since I rarely blog about class, I shall tell you a bit more about today...

Before first lesson today was English reading period. The Discovery Channel magazine was on my lap but I was reading 词语手册. Brandon beside me was also reading something else. Then the teacher came and said "What are you reading?" and I opened the magazine to cover the 手册 and surprisingly she didn't notice me. She only confiscated Brandon's book... After English was recess, which I spent studying 第四课和第五课的词语。今天有测验,第四和第五课,可是我不小心学了第六课的词语因为老师刚刚教第六课 -.- 在巴士上我还在读第六课。。。我在 assembly 时候看见旁边 3R2 的人在读词语手册第四或第五课词语才记得今天测验4,5 而不是6。... -.- After recess was Bio, but we did Bio SPA instead. No time to finish everything! Argh! And made all the mistakes anyone could make -.- Then Social Studies. Then Chinese. 孙老师 was nice enough to give us until 1pm to do last minute revision (which helped a lot) because the test is 30min. If it was 刘老师 last year, he'd probably just give 5min and start the test. Then conduct lesson after the test. I think 孙老师很善良(does that include lenient?),因为每一课 3R1 都那么吵,她却没有骂。交功课时也有人没有交。我实在讨厌 3R1 Chinese class 的态度。如果我是老师我一定骂的啦。After that was assembly, Chinese opera on Going West (西游记). Nice... Then after that stay back in class with class to finish the Bio. By the time I wanted to go eat, the canteen was closing already, some stalls still open but look like they're closing so I didn't eat. Bumped into CY while walking out the canteen. I think he went to eat, but 5min later saw him walk out the school :O Today was not interesting, as usual. Bye bye.

Oh yes! Got back my Bio test paper today. Yay! Finally something I'm satisfied with. The best of the 3 Sciences, but actually the one I dislike most...

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:55 PM