Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, January 25, 2010
KOREF camp 2010

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Let's talk about Sec 3 KOREF camp 2010! From 20-22 January we had camp at Kahang Organic Rice Eco Farm (Malaysia).

22 Jan
We had briefing in the hall from 7 until 8.30am and got the yellow camp T shirt. Went we left the hall I saw people outside (waiting for assembly until 8.30? Assembly's at 8 :O) I saw Kevin and wave at him (First time ah? :D) I actually said "hi :)" very softly but he said bye bye, haha! Oh I missed him during camp. (Actually 20-22 is Wed - Fri, also no band what) I sit with Camilia in the bus everyday. We reached KOREF and set up tents. Like what Kevin told me la, canteen beside hall then the sleeping area outside. After lunch, went to rice field. They help weed but I didn't cos I got injury, since that Tuesday after band -.- We went to visit a "Pak Cik" who's 84 years old in the kampong. On the way there, I love the water apple leave smell. I held on until we returned to campsite. His house is small and simple but strong enough to fit 2 classes on the platform. Run back to camp in the rain. Only at night then can bathe. They didn't even let us change! After that ah... nothing much. Bathing and sleeping sucks.

21 Jan
I woke up the latest in my tent, yay. Purposely! Ok? Changed to my tights for the trekking later. Woo so tight, I'm the only one, haha. After breakfast we took bus to Gunung Lambak. Walao! Why can't we group with 3C2?!!!! :( During the whole camp I hardly even saw Samuel. (I had one senior and one junior with me in camp, so special right?) I think 3C2 went when it was dark :O Heh, very funny. We climbed for quite long and tired alr then they said "Reaching soon! Reaching! ... Starting point!" "?!?!?!" haha! The trek to the start was harder than the trek up from the start, really. The trek down was... scary. I think I have phobia of falling now. It's been 2 weeks since that fall now. During camp it was 1 week. I didn't fall, heng. I kept thinking of Kevin during the trek you know! What run up and down the mountain, then climb the whole mountain never sweat. He Superman is it?! Toward the end of going up I got tired, before that was ok. I keep on "I want my senior...! I want my senior...!" Aiya... If Kevin was here he'd be right in front, but if I ask him to help he surely would! :( We had lunch (I ate 2 bananas!) and went back to camp. We had water activities. I wanted to cry before rafting and almost completely let go and cry (I was starting alr) but then they ask us to form a circle and we played game while waiting (not enough life vests) so I didn't cry. I'm pitying myself for not being able to get into the water. Kevin told me only 2 people need to go on the raft, I thought per class. It's 2 people per raft, everyone. We played whacko. When they finished, it rained. We went in to discuss for class skit for campfire. They were doing class cheer and I was doing emo time. Now cannot cry alr! But almost la, one drop. Ms Poh took me aside to talk to me. She said if I want I can go, but after that just look for teacher to help change my dressing. I think she told Ms Low too. After that it was water obstacle course. Yay! I went eh, but starting only, cos halfway got lightning so must come back. Walao I climbing the net, going to cross over then cannot -.- Tsk. I never cross net before eh! I was dry. Then we go bathe. Xiao, we were last I think. They keep on "F7 hurry up!" I never hear them call other cubicle. Then one guy I think Sec 4 student leader go put the loud hailer above the door and shout at me and Camilia. Actually share for what? Still must wait what, idiot. I was bathing I thought why suddenly so loud, turn and see loud hailer on the door wtf?! Haha! Started raining alr, rush to the hall (which is just beside) without towel drying my hair -.- Luckily got dinner and long campfire until 11+ Every class do their cheer and some got performance. Ours was lame. Molestation skit. 3C2 sang Fall For You and one play guitar! Aww, nice :) But where's Samuel? Cannot find. Then we do cheers and SLs, teachers and facilitators perform. Hmm I sat beside Cui Yi and he quite caught my attention. His features are striking but I think it's not cos he's from China. He also feel like sleeping, haha. Being friends with him will improve my Chinese, he only speaks Chinese (but learn English of course). Never heard a word of English from him... Finally sleep time. Thanks to clever clever Shi Ying (that's me by the way) we had more space to sleep. It was a very basic arrangement actually. First day was idiotic.

22 Jan
Rain again, first thing in the morning. Everyday rain. Luckily by the time I get ready to go out it stopped, haha, see? Go brush teeth so early for what? Ha. After breakfast we do CIP. 3R1 clean the boys side, 3R3 clean the girls side. Eee, got underwear (and socks) lying around everywhere. Rubbish and wasps. Ew. After that we played game all the way. Whacko! Double whacko! Yong Jie stood behind me and we stayed like that for the whole game. Hardly anyone call me but when they did he call another one quickly. So I'm safe. Once, someone said Shi Yun and he called someone else then 'eh?' Then I told him about the Shi Yun and Shi Ying. Once Andrew go call me Rebecca then Francoise the whacker come in front of me but never whack as if waiting for a name then Yong Jie go "Rebecca?" then I think he "whack" me. 3R1 was like "Shi Ying la..." We also play the game, stand in a circle then squat and sit on each other's lap and do class cheer. Not painful one. We had telematch with charade and broken telephone. Our message got distorted. Then play whack (single) again. The student leader called Rebecca, (how does he even know the name) then again they're like "Shi Ying...!" Then lunch and go home! :D Some class reached at 5+ we reach at 6+ -.- In the end, there's no band today so no difference. Haiya I wanted to go band!

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:31 PM