Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Band practice today! I joined in marching despite my knee injury, so obviously it wasn't as good as usual. A bit painful. I noticed that Kevin marches very... hard, haha. He looks like he's stamping his feet :D It was around 9am we went upstairs and warm up. Actually, it's not really warm up, it's blending the sounds. No warm up today, but can consider that as warm up. Wah, play semiquavers Bb, A for 2 counts per bar then the other 2 counts hold Bb. Whoo...

At 9.20am we went out for sectionals. Kevin stayed inside and oil his slide. Suky came shortly and stayed for the whole practice, yay! She's very hyper, never seen anything like it... :O She talk half way can suddenly "HAHAHA!" and throw her hands in the air, haha! I see her I also want to laugh :D Add some fun to sectionals :) We practised Symphonium. Kevin mainly play his solo. (Did he even play anything else? I don't remember hearing any other part...) I played my 2nd trombone, first page only. When Suky teaching my juniors I also go listen, heheh, they don't know how to give 1 bar of nothing like " 1 2 3 4" -.- They stunned, haha. Her teaching style different from my seniors and mine eh... Of course, my style is acquired from MY seniors :) She doesn't clap tempo, and she doesn't tell you where to start playing. So you're free to practise what you want, she listens and corrects. Of course my juniors are totally clueless so I have to "Play from beginning, 1 2 3 4!" for them la... I'm also not used to this actually. No one's taught me since around April last year, even if my senior suddenly goes "Play here, 1 2 3 4!" I will also not be clueless, but hers is like, huh??? Not used to it, haha.

Kevin's using the trombone Suky used :O She remembers it by the damage not the number : After a while, we went in for combined practice. Suky sat between Benjamin and the tubas. Kevin could play the high high G during sectionals but now he's tired already so he can't pitch. He's quite unhappy, I can understand the feeling. After all, I've been through it... Poor thing... So I kept on going "Jia you! Jia you!" for him, haha, hoping it at least makes him feel slightly better. Hope it doesn't 反效果 and make him feel worse :s I can tell he's practising very hard already! That Mr Yeo everyday only know how to insult people. Just because my senior is tired and mispitch the HIGH HIGH G, he said if he cannot play, will give it to other people to play, as if he slack and damn lousy. BUT HE IS VERY HARDWORKING OK!!! HE PRACTISE SO HARD STILL GET SCOLDED FOR WHAT?! For secondary school level he is very good already! AND THEN HE IS ALREADY SO UNHAPPY AND HE GO ADD TO IT BY INSULTING HIM AND TELLING HIM TO PRACTISE SOME MORE. OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE, IS HE NOT PRACTISING ENOUGH?! He didn't even see Kevin when he was practising and playing the G la! Still wanna talk like he was born a professional tubists can play solo in high school. -.- -.- -.- Damn pissed off, and damn heart pain for Kevin too :( GO KEVIN!!!!! Lots of love :)

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:11 PM