Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Band practice & Trombone Outing!

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Yesterday (29 Dec) had band practice from 1-5pm. After that Kevin and I went for Trombone Outing! :D My first Trombone Outing! My 2 juniors didn't go. Benjamin said his mother cooked (dinner) already. (It was about 3.45pm) And said she work part time. Then Ding Cong said it's 3 something, then he said "Ok, cooking." ??? Then DC ask him to go but he cannot go, so DC also didn't go. After practice we walked to Tampines Mart to get Darryl his belated birthday and graduation gift (combined). Kevin is really talkative, haha :) We are 2 indecisive people. We took quite long to get his present and we didn't know what to get also. We went into Mini Toons twice, and got it there since we decided to go back there. That's why we went twice, haha. We saw a cup that was pink and can make fun of Darryl but we got a photoframe in the end. Lol, the people there are inconsiderate to hang decorations from the ceiling, HAHAHA! Then we still had almost an hour to 7pm so he went to Popular and I followed. Then we went out to look for the gift wrapping thing. But it's not there anymore. Then he wanted to go basement to get a drink. On the way there, suddenly DARRYL appear! :O We went to Tampines 1 and got his drink. Then we waited outside Soo Kee Jewellery (haha) I didn't realised until Suky called and asked where we were. I got a feeling Darryl doesn't like me... :( Trombone Outing was fun! :D I stuck with Kevin the whole day, let's see, 1pm to 9.30pm. 8.5 hours, wow. In Manpuku, Kevin, Darryl and I sat together at the end of the table. Of course they 2 sat together, I was beside Irene. 12 of us: Me(14), Kevin(17), Darryl(16), Irene(18), Jezer(19), Jensen(20), Ryan(20), Geraldine(21 I think), Suky(21), Geck Woon(22), Jonathan(24) and Adrian(24). I ate the slowest of course, they went for 2nd rounds. The Spicy Miso Ramen we (Kevin and me) ate is not spicy. The "love confession" for Darryl was funny. Kevin push it to me! It's even more awkward since I'm a girl and not close to him right?! Aiyer KEVIN...! Jonathan gave us a souvenir from Australia, thanks :) Aiyer... Darryl, Jezer and Suky go tease me and Kevin -.- Later Jonathan ask us to sit with the seniors to break the ice. But nothing much to do. We took 2 pictures, but I think not nice. Geck Woon just bought iPhone too. Left at 9+ and reached home at 10.30pm. Why did I miss last year's Outing?!?! Cannot miss anymore :D Bye!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:23 PM