Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, November 23, 2009
Band practice & my birthday

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

First of all, most of all, thank you ♥Band for singing me a birthday song :)
Thank you Trombone Section 08 for having breakfast with me and the presents. Thanks CJ for the present.
Thanks to these who wished me happy birthday, in order: ♥Darryl big brother, ♥Kevin 学长, ♥Jaslyn, ♥CJ, ♥Xue Qi, ♥Cai Yan, ♥Benjamin junior, ♥Mavis, ♥Serene, Wai Yi (Xue Qi's jr) and Rebekah.
Thank you Kevin and Serene for the lovely cards! :)
I'm so touched, esp by Kevin who spent a lot of time making my card♥♥♥
Junior/Trombonist/Rebecca/I LOVE YOU ALL♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!!!!!!!

Band practice today, and it's my birthday too. Trombone Section 08 was supposed to meet outside McDonald's at 7.50. When I reached, only Darryl was there. Pink striped shirt. Wished me happy birthday. Then Kevin came. Darryl said "You look like a dead man" haha! He didn't wish me la! :( I called Cai Yan and she said she'll be late, so asked us to go in eat first. I told them then Kevin "Haha! I bet she overslept" then they ignore me -.- And we waited till 8.30am. That's 15x2 but I'm more upset with the guys than her! For God's sake, they totally ignored me and I was hungry and I almost cried la! :( When we went in, I was so bored and emo I had no appetite already, haha. But I got an apple pie in the end, Cai Yan treat me :) They can revolve around the same topic for so long and still laugh at it. They keep laughing at Kevin's height, haha.

We went back a bit late I think. Luckily not late, no punishment. If not I'll blame them for getting me punished on my birthday, haha. When I went in, Jaslyn wished me, and said she and Xue Qi owe me present, haha. Then Chong Jin wished me and gave me a little hp decoration, haha :) Xue Qi tell me they owe me a present, then she haven't even wished me, haha! We cleaned our instrument cases and cupboards. We had to take out all the instruments then Cai Yan wanted to take pictures with out trombones. She had to drag Darryl, haha. I will never do that to my guy juniors, man. DC's in Australia on a school trip for Maths Olympiad. After that, I realised we missed out Benjamin, argh...! Sorry Junior! CY's fault la, haha. Then we started cleaning. Only Ben brought rag, and Kevin's rag that he left since last time was taken, so have to wait. After cleaning the cases, we clean the cupboards. Then I realised we can tear it -.- so we did. Too short, can't clean the back of my cupboard (actually can, but must put half my body in) so call Benjamin. Darryl still slack as ever refused to help clean 2 cases, if not we each clean 2, because got 3 cloth ones -.-


Haha! I told CY we found T4 and inside is red, very nice. Darryl opened it and went "Where got red?" The whole inside is red! Then he said "Cheh! I thought you say the trombone red..." Kevin: Use your common sense la! Hahaha!! -.-''' Then water key also, the stopper, he must've thought the whole water key red -.- Anyway, we took out the files and all from the cupboards too. Then he go flip through my file, which I thought was weird. Turns out he thought that's his just because the 2nd trombone tag is outside -.- I changed my 3rd with his la, inside got my scores, stationery all that, like..... In front got Great Band Workout which he doesn't even have, haha... Couldn't clean or polish the trombones, not even time. Then later we played a game in the room. Someone calls someone and he squats, then the 2 people he's between must call each other, the slower one lose and out. Then later Rebekah made it harder, the person called and the 2 he's between must squat, so the next 2 people have to call. Haha, Faris, Josiah, I think Jasmine, and I won! Yay! :D Serene gave me a card. She wrote "thanks for being such a great junior even though you're not in my section" and I said if it was my senior I'll be so happy :( Then Jaslyn said "I think they're going to sing song" I asked "What song???" Rebekah "Today is Rebecca Tan's birthday, let's sing her a birthday song" Haha! Awww... Then Wai Yi and Rebekah wished me :) And after that Kevin gave me a card!!! :D I see he hand-made the whole card; pasted pictures, wrote well wishes and decorated it very colourfully! And he called me 学妹!!! Finally, arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D See I'm so lucky, got him as 学长 ^_^ He spent a lot of time, THANK YOU! That's the best thing I got. Thank you Band!

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:50 PM