Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Sunday, September 6, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARRYL!

HAPPY BIRTDAY MY DEAREST DARRYL KOR KOR!!! :D

I know it's not your birthday today, but I'm going to Malaysia after band practice tomorrow so I won't be able to post my wish here, so I'm doing it today :) I will wish you tomorrow too :)

Thanks for being an awesome senior and big brother to me since I joined our section last year! Come to think of it, you never scolded me, really never, not even once. Maybe it was because I always learnt how to play so I didn't make many mistakes, or maybe because I'm your junior and also a girl and you don't want to scare me out of the section, haha! Whatever the reason, thanks for the patience, I appreciate it :) Now that I'm a good player, it's not because of myself, credit goes to my seniors as well! I will never forget the first day I saw you because the first thing you called me was "Girl", haha! Sorry if I've been a bad junior (I know I have) and for those times where we had cold war for no reason. It's really for no reason at all, I'm also puzzled. It's funny (really!), one day we will just "I ignore you, you ignore me" for nothing then after some days it'll be ok again for no reason. Haha! Don't ask why I did that, I don't know, and you also did that, haha! Weird -.o Anyway, you've been very nice to me ^_^

How have you been? :D Studying on your birthday isn't nice but it's for yourself, so go ALL THE WAY! "加油!加油!No matter what happens, don't think of anything, just do your best!" Ok? I know you can do it, you're so clever! But don't be lame as to go study till 2am and sleep till 5am again -.- All the best for your prelims and O' Levels :D By the way, you beat me by a grade in Chinese, I got B4 including other components, if not I'll get C I think.




TROMBONE SECTION LOVES YOU!♥

Labels: ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 11:59 AM