Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Games Day

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Yo! Band Games Day today! :D Darryl said he's coming during the practice time which is 3-6pm but when I came I straight away saw him in the canteen. I didn't see Kevin. I forgot that I was supposed to give him his card and stars! But I did anyway :D I go to him and tap his bag and asked "Kevin haven't come yet?" Then he point, just in front only, haha! Then I give to him the things. Haha, funny right? Just like that only -.-

ARGH! They asked us not to wear skirt but I didn't wear school pants, I wore my own. So me and Jaslyn just wore the skirt la. I was in team 4, under Shu Yan (Leader) with Benjamin, Cherise (Eupho), Chong Jin. Actually supposed to have Jay from Trumpet and another guy but they didn't come. Jaslyn also same group as her junior Hayyan. Shoudln't they group separately from our own section? Anyway, I don't know my juniors well. Haha, Benjamin's the only guy. Anyway, we were given 2 minutes to talk and know each other. So I know everyone's birthday. Actually before that I know already, only don't know Cherise, but now I know. Chong Jin 19 Dec, Shu Yan 19 Jan, Cherise 5 April, Ben 18 April.

First we played Flour Chair against team 3, Jaslyn's team. There are some chairs with lots of yucky stuff on it like an egg, toothpaste, some green thing, liquid. Altogether it looks like vomit, haha! So we stood in a vertical line opposite team 3 and play scissors paper stone. The WINNER sits on the chair, haha! Shu Yan, Cherise, CJ, me and Ben. We rock! We all didn't sit down, haha! I vs Jaslyn, scissors to stone, yay! Benjamin vs Hayyan. Trombone against eupho, haha! Trombone section so nice, let eupho win. After that, we go play captain's ball. This year no chicken. We used vegetables. Let's see now, corn, cauli flower, cabbage. Of course they broke la. I got Benjamin to catch the ball when they start the game, as in when they throw the ball between the 2 teams to start. Since he's tallest, haha. Then I got him to be defender also. Shu Yan's the captain, she's the one who catches the ball to score also. Benjamin managed to defend most of the opposing team balls. Oh vegetables not balls. After that had 10min water break.

Then we had god and bone where Kevin's the game master. Game masters don't play, they supervise a game station only. The bone is a cake of soap, LUX pink colour soap, covered in grass from the ground and he pour water on the soap. I was number 2, then changed to 3 when one person joined our team. We had different rules. The normal one is when someone takes the bone, if the other team touch him then they win. But ours is if the other team touches, the person drops the soap and the game continue. Pick up the soap again. Then the last round he go put 3 soaps?! And he called 3,4,5. Then when we run there and going to come back, don't know how the heck CJ fell ON ME! ARGH! Heavy eh! Then my legs were itchy after that. Maybe cos got soap on the ground. I washed it later anyway. After that we played dodgeball with tomatos. Just run to the centre and grab tomato and throw at the other team, cannot cross the centre line, can't hold the fruit more than 5 sec. I don't really like this, so I didn't throw many times la. I didn't get hit also :D Once hit then out alr. Our team left with 3 other team got 2, but we didn't finish the game. After that was break. I ate the porridge that I brought. Currently don't know what else I can eat -.- Then at 2.25pm, 35min before practice starts, Rebekah said it's cancelled -.- Why?! I don't want cancel! :(

I asked Kevin whether he bought Kor Kor's present he said no! OMG! We're supposed to give it today! :( On Monday he said Tuesday he will go Tampines Mall and see. He didn't even go! URGH! If I wasn't sharing present with him I would've bought and given him already la. Never mind, next week and next next week still has practice. He's probably coming after his prelim ends. Bye! :)

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:51 PM