Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Band practice yesterday. Kevin was so fun (funny)!! Since there were some Sec 1s at my usual spot, I sat at the table on the other side of the corridor, outside the sports hall door, to do my Chinese and Maths. Jaslyn came along. I just realised, that day there was Chinese Composition SA2 exam and I brought the E-dictionary, but I didn't use it when I was using Chinese homework -.- I forgot. Slightly past 2.30pm we went in. Kevin's lessons end at 2.30pm as usual, so during the warm ups it was just me and the juniors. Before the warm ups I tried playing, the first time after putting braces. B flat's normal, C... URGH! What kind of sound is that?! Yuck, it sounds worst than my first day playing Trombone in Sec 1 when Darryl Kor Kor taught me. It's got the "rrrr" sound but not like what I said I did in Genting last year, it's a LOT worse of course. And that's not the only not, of course... It sounded disgusting. Ms Leong came just as we were gonna start. We warmed up with Chromatic Low Tones only. I think it's obvious that I was playing yuckily. The embouchure is not the same, and for the first few minutes there was a lot of saliva in my mouthpiece, so I wiped it frequently. And it's painful on my mouth (not teeth) because the metals pressing my mouth. I almost cried (not because pain obviously), naturally. Just after we finished, Mr Yeo came. Haha, before and after.

Kevin came late. He and Chen Hua were the latest to come, they're supposed to be here latest by 3.15pm (45mins for lunch) , they came at... I forgot, but definitely 3+ before 3.55. Because that's when we started sectionals. Chong Jin gave out the originals of Big Bands Playing Folk Songs. There's no 3rd trombone, haha, too bad. So uneven la, 1 1st and 3 2nd -.- After that then Kevin came. I told him I can't play properly with braces and it's worse than when I was Sec 1. "Wth...?" was his reaction... Mr Yu shortly after Mr Yeo, yay! I thought he'd be coming today anyway. Mr Yeo wrote some rhythms from the song on the board and we count it. Haha! Kevin count out the tied notes when they're not supposed to be counted. E.g. "n 2 n" is all in one note so we only count n then he go count the 2. Once, Mr Yeo: Who was the one who counted (the number) so loudly? I thought Kevin wasn't gonna admit but he did :O He kept counting out those that shouldn't be counted out then "WHY I KEEP.....?!?!" Haha! Funny! :D After the rhythms, we tried playing the song. After playing the 2nd note G and mispitched, I stopped already. The song's easy. I pointed at my braces and shook my head to tell Kevin I can't play, then Tutor saw too. I think he told Ms Leong. Haiz. At 3.55pm Mr Yeo told us to go sectionals until 5.15 and Mr Yu and Ms Leong will go to everyone to help. I think that's when Mr Yeo left.

Tutor told Kevin to find a spot and lead his section. Can't go to our favourite spot because there's oral in the classroom block. We still couldn't find, so Tutor chose the spot beside our usual spot. Same part of the corridor, haha, but nobody went beyond us. Mr Yu said Kevin'll teach Ben and I teach DC, tall with tall, and short with short -.- Since he and Ms Leong has to help the whole band today, he didn't have so much time with us, so we didn't play scales, haha, HENG... I thought him the first page. I practiced the 1st page and "Careless Love" from the 2nd page. I didn't do Skip To My Lou. There are 4 songs in the music, in order, Little Brown Jug, Michael Row Your Boat Ashore (our melody throughout! Yes!), Careless Love and Skip To My Lou. In pri 2 Catechism class in school I heard Michael Row Your Boat Ashore, still remember the tune, haha. It's obviously not a folk song, it's a Christian song! How can religious songs be folk songs? Kevin only taught Ben till bar 4 NOT because he's teaching sucks (he taught me last year too, and my teaching can't be better than his) but because Ben's skills are such that he can only be taught 4 bars after 1h20min. I made DC repeat when he play wrongly. There's nothing difficult in the song, the notes and rhythms are easy. Dynamic are all f except Michael Row Your Boat Ashore is ff because it's our melody haha! Will we finally really get to play ff as it's written? Everytime we have it we can't play it, irritating la -.- Just because of other people we cannot play ff. (If I can) I will blast this part and make Kevin blast with me. Tutor came a few times to check on us. I heard him say Kevin cannot play. If one more time cannot then must ask me to help already, haha.

Before we went back in to combine. I teach both of them :O Kevin was slacking with Chen Hua and Jonathan for a few minutes. I follow what Darryl Kor Kor does. Stand in front of them and clap tempo. Ben's lagging behind DC and the whole band like crazy. I think he's not suitable for band. Mr Yu came and called us back in (by whistling??) At one part, we and the horny people have the same rhythm. Mr Yu asked then to play, they played wrong. Then he asked us to play, I played right rhythm one or two wrong notes. Ben wrong rhythm, don't know about Kevin and DC. Mr Yu told the horny people to show us what it's like. Then the whole section play same rhythm but it's WRONG and he didn't say anything. He thought it was correct, OMG! It's so obviously wrong la. 1 count, 1.5 count, 1 count, 1 count in that bar. Starts with n count from previous bar. They played 1.5 count, 1 count. 1 count, 1 count. -.-"' Hello, for goodness sake, it's (tie) n1 (tie) n2n, 3, 4. Yeah, so much for showing us what it's like, show us how wrong they can play, some more whole section. And I'm not pissed off by Mr Yu asking them to show us FYI. Ok, the funny part you've been reading so long for: I asked Kevin if he knows the songs (in the music) Then he read out, I only heard from here "...... Ashore?...... Careless Love?....... Skip My Lau?!" Me: (silently) wtf...wtf....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! After I managed to reduce laughing silently (can't laugh out loud right?) I told him it's not Lau, it's pronounced as "l-o-o". HAHA! Steering back to the music, he asked us to play till the first ending which I thought is at the repeat sign in Michael Row Your Boat Ashore, then Kevin told me it's bar 33. I said it stops just before our melody, then he go "Awwwwwww..." SO CUTE! :D Haha! First time he like that, why ah?? Anyway, that's the bar with pick up to our melody, nothing indicates it's a first ending. But true enough we stopped there, because it was messed up. Again, but this time I was ready to play my melody and true enough Mr Yu looked at us, haha, yay! I think I was the only one playing, why they never play la! I played everything correct, even notes, haha, YES! Then we stopped at that first ending, I was right. After we thanked him and Ms Leong. Kevin ask me to show him my fingernails. (Suddenly ask this, puzzled me. I think he saw cos earlier he bend forward and staring at don't know what for quite long) Then he taught me some guitar stuff. Awwwwwwww..... haha. By the time he finished, I noticed everyone go in and keep instruments already. He had to stay back because he was late (punishment) and he's Section Leader. It was dark outside. It rained soon, but stopped before I had to walk home after alighting the bus. Bye :) His family go out for dinner, I ask then how he eat dinner. He said ask them buy back, and he play computer games in the mean time, lol. "You haven't started studying?" Haven't, because... "Because you clever" "-Where got clever?" "Clever. Cleverer than me" "Of course" lol. some subjects haven't finished teaching all the chapters, after finish covering all the chapters then he study.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 4:35 PM