Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, September 18, 2009
Band practice, cried at band again

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Why are Suky and Darryl both not online when I'm looking for them to talk to? :'(

I don't think you'll wanna read this.

Band practice today. I don't like today, especially practice time. Surprised ah? It's not surprising, expected. I ate with Serene and her friend. Actually I didn't eat with Serene because I had to go take height and weight and by the time I came back she finished. Then her friend came soon. I don't know her name though I talked to her, haha. Chong Jin came later with the scores that she just photocopied. I did a few Maths questions with the help of Serene and Chong Jin. At about 2 or 2+ Kevin sat at the table behind mine at the canteen. (I was there for so long, today do work there instead my usual spot) I saw a blue basketball with his bag. Never seen a blue one with a red line o.o I went up at about 2.15. Oh by the way, Kevin was doing his work at the canteen eh! I think Maths also, same as the one Serene was doing. I think he came slightly late or just on time, not sure, didn't check.

I helped Kevin set up stand again while he went to wash mouthpiece. And I said "here" for him during attendance while he was out too :) Andrew and Rebekah were drenched as it was raining... Chong Jin gave out the photocopied scores, have to help my juniors keep. Andrew conducted warm ups today, 2nd time only, for an assistant student conductor, haha. Chromatic Low Tones and Total Training. I had to keep stopping. After warm ups we tuned. I was FLAT. I pushed in the tuning slide all the way. Result of the metal in my mouth la, huh? Mr Yeo and Ms Leong were both not coming so they asked if Mr Yu was coming. He came today, didn't check what time. He did tuning again, I couldn't get the high B flat. Then I really cried. I just bend down and rest on my Trombone and cried so hard I was shaking like quite obviously and my hand and face was so wet. Kevin took some time to notice, probably he too tall cannot see or what la. Think he bend to see if I was crying then he turn behind to tell Rebekah, she asked why and he said he don't know. Mr Yu asked all the brasses to play and I didn't get up to play. But he probably didn't see me cos if he did he would call me. Then Rebekah and Mavis came beside me and asked me to go out but I was sobbing so hard I didn't feel like moving, so I sat there a while more. Mr Yu asked all the brasses to play B flat again, but this time he did notice, probably cos Rebekah and Mavis were there. He asked what happened and I can guess that the whole band turned around. I can hear Chen Hua call Kevin. Then I guess that he gestured to me as a form of asking why. I only know this slacking band too well. They told me to go out again, and only then I did. I felt like I was disturbing them by being there :S They went out with me and Mavis sat at the table with me, my favourite spot now I've also cried there. I took a few minutes to stop and stabilise. She asked if I wanna go home and rest, but I still went back in for practice. I think they thought it was because my mouth pain. It is, but it's my heart pain that I cry for. It's more painful than my mouth. Mr Yu asked if I was ok when I went back in.

It's ok, I don't mind them knowing I cried. It's the 4th time. Twice a year, hopefully never again, especially in Sec 4, because that's SYF year. Then we did Big Bands Playing Folk Songs. Then we did sectionals. My favourite spot was used by Rebekah and Mavis, practising on the table with their sticks. So we were beside them. We only practised that song. Kevin also needed help on a bit of rhythm on page 2, haha. When Tutor came, he asked if I had any problems, want to share. I thought for a while how to phrase it, in the end I just said "Heart pain lor". Then he asked us to play from bar 67 Skip To My Lou. (Hahaha, remember Wednesday?) I managed to play all the way till the end although a few wrong notes, yay. He asked Kevin why his rhythm so bad, I think he said his mouth pain so sometimes when he try to play to high notes no sound come out. Huh? Tutor asked why I suddenly put braces and whether it's I want or my parents want. He said I was improving on my sound then now got this he don't know how to teach already. I thought he would know, because he's a tutor? What will Suky say if I tell her this? Kevin slacked after we played together to the end. I think we didn't finish the last few bars eh, forgot. I also slacked, sorry. Mavis came out of the room and asked if I saw the other Rebekah. (She always says the other Rebekah when she asks me, haha) I said no. Then later Rebekah came out of the room, Kevin and me look at each other like ?? Then I told her she came out of that room. ?! Haha!

We went back in to combine. Thanks Germaine for asking and consoling me. Rebekah wasn't inside and Mr Yu asked where she was. Mavis said she was outside resting cos she not feeling well. Why everyone not well today, esp Rebekah and Rebecca, one physically one emotionally. Later he asked for band leader, and asked for her name. Haha, expected response "Oh, 2 Rebecca". What time's practice supposed to end, why teachers say 5.30 when we know it's 6? Mr Yu has a different way of ending practice. Mr Yeo and Ms Leong end after the whole band play together. Mr Yu ended after he asked one section to play, and they never play properly. Supposed to be after they play properly but he knew it was gonna take forever I think, so he just ended. Today I asked Kevin to wash bowl, very long since he did huh? And thanks Serene for asking if I'm ok. When we keeping instruments Kevin wanna open the cupboard door then he tell Jaslyn 头 so many times, ask her to watch her head. Then when he open then she shock and ah! or something -.- She didn't know he was talking to her until that happened. Haha! I checked the 2 bronze bass trombones cos I wanna bring back, so see which one nicer. When Kevin came in again I said just now he tell her 头 she don't understand eh. Then his right hand point to his left hand and he say 头是这个 WAHAHA! I took BT2. I couldn't fit my file into my bag so I cleverly took out the pockets of the songs I wanna practise. Argh, Jaslyn at first said she wanna bring back then later don't want. Kevin say too loud he can't stand it, haha. I play in the room and close the door even. No need to sign out cos the system changed. Serene was supposed to make a card to write the serial no. and she sign but not made yet. Bye bye...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:18 PM