Yo! Teachers' Day celebrations in school today! Last time the student councillor said starts at 7.30am so I woke up 15min earlier at 5.45 today but it started at 7.45am as usual. Performances until 9+. If I'm not wrong, everything was organised by the SCs, quite good :) Jam Band performed the first time, but it's not nice... The whole band (a few people only) wear long pants, the singer wear bermudas and he sang softer than the drums and guitars. He keep walking around the stage when they're all stationary and then his singing not good also. There's also choir who can't really be heard. They had to dance so the microphones can't be too near then cannot hear much. The last performance is the best. It's 3 guys;two guitarist and a singer, sang a song entirely composed by themselves about teachers for teachers :) There's "thank you" in the 4 languages! Nice melody and singing all that :) After that Sec 1 to Sec3 had sports games against teachers. Sec 3s had basketball, didn't see Kevin, haha! We were dismissed at 10.30am and some left while some stayed. I left. Then in the bus, Cai Yan called me twice. First time I heard something but didn't know it's my phone. 2nd time then realised but mt damn phone strap caused it to get stuck in my pocket cannot take out =.= So I rejected, then sms her and she call again. She wanted to give me cookies, but I already left! OMG, she came at 10.30 and we're dismissed at 10.30! -.- They only let them in at 10.30. Kevin also left school alr, she only found Darryl Kor Kor. She definitely caught me by surprise ah. First thing she asked is 你在哪里?So long never hear from her, then suddenly ask this, I'm like ??? SO SWEET OF HER! She came back for Teacher's Day but we also got cookie :') I MISS MY CAI YAN JIE JIE A LOT!!! Althought I haven't gotten the cookie yet, THANK YOU JIE JIE! JUNIOR LOVES YOU! :D :D
After lunch, I went to Tampines 1 and Tampines Mall with my grandparents to relief boredom. Bye! :)
Labels: Events/Occassions, Seniors, shop

