Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, July 3, 2009
Sick, again

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Yo! Today's first lesson was PE. 1R3's teacher was absent so we had PE with them. Just training for NAPFA test. First thing was running. 2R6 run 6 rounds, 1R3 5 rounds. I just realised 2R6 is 1R3 x2 haha! I ran with Wen Ling and during our last round I thought it was the 5th. I dragged her down, quite behind, she's actually better. Yeah, after finished I had stomach pain so I didn't do the 30 push ups they all did. I just sat beside the grass. Seok Kee saw me and told teacher I had stomach pain, so I continued doing nothing. Then I puked beside the grass -.- And teacher told Seok Kee to help me to the canteen or somewhere. But at the shelter I started getting dizzy and all I saw was green. So I sat down and teacher told them to go first. Every time I stand up I can't even see anything. I was supposed to go to the canteen but given the rate I was going, she made me go to the standing tap to wash up then go to General Office. I couldn't walk there, because I couldn't see, so she got some people to help me.

I saw a hand, but don't know whose. I realised it's Qian Hui and Swee Kee. They supported me to the GO. I couldn't see a thing but just continued walking unstably till I reached the bench outside. Teacher told me to sit down and I actually thought I was gonna sit on the floor but then I felt a chair, haha. Thankful that they actually positioned me so I wouldn't miss the bench and sit on the floor or make a fool of myself. Maybe teacher told them I couldn't see. There were some people there, but I don't know who. I only vaguely saw Ms Tan the VP when I sat down. Then I went into the GO and sat there and QH and SK left. Thanks people :) I was sweating like a pig, and I think I was cold and clammy, yucks. Then it was only about 830, half an hour into PE. I bet I spent damn long at the shelter walking 3 steps and stopping and again. I lied down on the chair until one of the staff (don't know her name)came and gave me milo. It's cold in there. And I think I was white, like that time in class where I had cramps. I bet I was attracting a lot of attention to whoever saw me :S Even the OM with big specs Mr Ong was like "Girl you ok?" (Why people still call me girl ah?) Later Ms Tan opened the door and a staff lady was quick to say "She's going back" then she left. Woah, how she know what Ms Tan come for?

Anyway, am thankful to the people who helped, esp my classmates, and Swee Kee again and Rasyidah for helping bring my stuff down. My father came to take me home since I couldn't contact my grandparents. That time was about 9.45am. Stopped hurting and sweating already, but still cold of course. It's like the band room or colder there.

Now to start spoiling people's reputation. Not my classmates la of course, they're so nice :D It's the damned doctor. My father brought me to that doctor near my house and he waited while I went in. She does nothing but bullshit, her English bullshit too. It's worse than my Chinese. Worse than Darryl Kor Kor's Chinese even. (I'm not insulting Kor Kor here, I'm obviously insulting her.) (Speaking of Chinese, wonder how he did for his Chinese Oral today...) I said I had stomach ache then I vomiitted and I felt dizzy when I stood up and can't see anything. Then she retardedly don't believe I can't see, and say what blur, bullshit. I said it's can't see at all, everything's green, but as you know now, she's retarded la. She thinks my English is so lously I don't know what I'm talking is it. Eh, bitch, even a little kid 10 years younger than me knows the difference between cannot see and blur ok. Only you don't know la, because you never even got pass the stage of learning basic English that babies learn when they know how to talk, cos you're that retarded. Oh and did you get negative marks (less than 0)for your English PSLE decades ago? Then she check my stomach and pressed and ask if got pain. No. Then she asked if it's on off pain. No. Oh my gosh, she asked if then it's from just now till then the pain never stop. -.- x 100. Wtf, I have never met anyone whose English is that fking retarded. I was like "No just now for a few minutes la." Then she thinks she's right. -.- x 1000. All of you know what"on off" is yeah? I know. OMG, hilarious, some idiot who cannot even speak conversational English (My conversational MALAY is better ok) sitting in a clinic room getting money for talking the most nonsensical bullshit that doesn't make sense half a bit (not even one bit). I felt like slapping her face you know. Cheat peope's money la, $28 wasting my time, making my blood pressure rise, cos I'm damn pissed off. 2nd idiot quack doctor to piss me off. Oh look, this paragraph is longest. I can be mean and insult with every indecent word I know when I get enraged like that. I don't say it out of course, I curse and swear inside. By the way, that clinic of a bitch is Blk 52something near 526 in Hougang. There's 2 doctors but only one pisses people off, the old woman one who always comes way later than the time stated outside -.- Her name is Cheng Soo Hong, so yeah don't ever go there.

Bye, and again, thanks people :) :) :) Darryl Kor Kor, don't think your Chinese is bad. Chinese is your second language, your English is good :) There are people more than twice your age and less than half as good as you are in anything, ok? There :)

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:15 PM