Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Band practice. I was quite early. Rebekah opened the band room but the store room was locked, probably done by the CO -.- When it was open I went to set up. And when I went out to set up I heard Rebekah say already 8 o'clock why nobody here? Very few la actually. She say all late stand outside. Then Mavis say why not think of a harsher punishment. "Ok then they all jump down and die" -.o ? Anyway, they came at 8.11am, including Kevin. I didn't know it was raining till he came in with his umbrella, which I recognise from the last time he brought it some months ago or last year. Good memory eh? :D Again Ms Leong came when we're doing Chromatic Low Tones halfway, then Total Training. Mr Yeo didn't come. We had combined practice until 9.37am. Actually she wanted us to go for sectionals and come back at that time, but we did The Incredibles and Ponyo until then. She went faster than Mr Yeo for both songs. Taufiq came today also, after quite long cos he go NS alr. Got once Ms Leong ask those who have melody at D to play, a few times. Then later she say what those with triplets without long notes (or something like that) play. Kevin was oiling his slide then I didn't play also. 2nd time I still didn't play. Then Ms Leong ask why we never play, and say "dare not play because you're alone is it?" Haha. During the break, Kevin went out as usual, I stayed as usual. I went to take Heal The World from Darryl's file.

After that, Ms Leong split us into brasses and woodwinds except trumpets stay with woodwinds. We used music room with Taufiq on Ponyo. Then went back slightly before 11am. Ms Leong was doing the part that we last did also, haha. Then we combined.

At slightly past 11am Cliff and Darryl (reminds me of Chip & Dale) came, wearing the same shirt and their own pants not school one, I think class t shirt. When Kevin saw them he said "Couple. Couple shirt" HAHAHA! I thought Darryl got tuition. Anyway, their shirt looks nicer than my class', it's gold and white. Anyway, we went for sectionals on Heal The World and Ms Leong and Taufiq left. We used our usual spot but I can't sit cos there's a bag on the bench that I step on when I sit on the table. I taught myself and I only had a few minutes and they want me & Kevin play together. A while later, we went into the music room. I notice when Darryl comes, the 2 of them slack eh. He come back and slack and make junior slack also -.- Then very slacky inside. We never play together already and some idiot spraying deodorant like air freshener, yuck! Couldn't stand it anymore, seeing my seniors slack and talk and the smelly air inside. (I think Darryl thinks I don't like him, I DON'T don't like him. I like him. That's why he's still my Darryl Kor Kor. I like them all...) I went out to another spot away from everyone's view (cos it's round the corner) to practise myself. Ya, I learnt the whole thing. I played other songs too. At about 12 I heard Rebekah call us back in so I went. She asked us to bring back file so I did.

Oh ya, Kevin's like a baby eh, haha. Today he drank water then after he take away the bottle from his mouth, got water come out from his mouth. -.o?

I bet Darryl thinks I'm weird now, that's why he never talk to me. Haiz, I wasn't intending to do that last night, I only wanted to ask why he not playing in the performance anymore. Why did I even say that? ... -.- What I said shouldn't be true, although it is. Ya, I know it's just me, I'm weird. Can't you just act like I didn't say that?

After practice, I went 7-11 at Tampines Mart with Jaslyn. At the road I turned back to check for cars then saw Darryl behind us some distance. I told her then I said "DON'T-!" (She looks back) "Look back" -.- And then the expected "...!!!...!!!" from me la. Haha, bye!

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:37 PM