Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, July 10, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Long post, so don't bother to read. Yo! Had lunch with Serene, Germaine and Filzah after school since they saw me in the canteen. Then I went up to the band room. So much time, to do homework. My usual spot was occupied BY BAGS so I used the left side, which is outside the sports hall. It was raining, I was alone. Occasionally rain will splash in when wind blows in my direction. School ended at 12.30pm, I reached there 1+ only. So Science workbook out again. With no help, until Chong Jin came up, still 1+. So she helped me again. 3rd day alr. Later, but still 1+, Kevin and his non-band friend came and Kevin look at me I look at him, so I said "Hi" with a wave for the first time :) Haha, FIRST time... tsk tsk. They sat at the other table. Filzah came up and did her English for fun, it's not homework, haha. Yay, I finished my workbook, except for questions that CJ also doesn't know. I was doing workbook then Kevin suddenly go "REBECCA!" I got a shock, then I turn to him he ask if my handphone number start with 8 or 9, I said 9. I'm like ??? I help Filzah with ENGLISH ok! I'm good at it. The windows of the sports hall behind me opened, so I stood on the bench to look, basketball players. Today we used our band room :D Haha! There's a sign outside both doors asking CO people to use the music room today, HAHA!

At 2+ I went to the room to set up and stuff. Kevin happened to be out during attendance taking. So when "Cheng Heng" I said "Here" also, haha! Warm ups conducted by Germaine. Chromatic Low Tones first, Ms Leong came shortly after half way. Then Total Training. Mr Yeo came halfway, haha, which is about 3. Ponyo up first. I finally told Kevin he's playing F instead of C at our melody at part D. Then you know the song has one repeat in my score. First time got trail and go to D, second time no trail go to F. Then once we played C then after that I thought my melody I go trail. HAHAHA! Trail halfway stop. Then at F we got one bar rest. Kevin used that bar of rest to laugh at me. Then when we stopped, he continued laughing, I just say "Paiseh..." Hehheh.

We had a short break of about 10min from 4.20-4.30pm. I went to find Darryl's file. It's open in Kevin's cupboard. (Actually it's OUR cupboard, but Kevin use it, I use the other one) Kevin took Kokomo from there since he had it today. Then I go find The Incredibles score from there also. Haha, he graduate then we both take his scores :S I realised it's all the same no Trb 1 or 2 or 3. I tried it before, on a Saturday during break from Kevin's file xP After the break, it was Kokomo. I got reminded that Mr Yu wants me to tell him to prepare the When You Wish Upon A Star for the next time he comes when Kevin put his Kokomo in front of it. He said will come around 13 July (Monday) so I think it's Tuesday.

After that at 5+ we had sectionals on The Incredibles. Still, our usual spot (which is my usual spot stated above) has BAGS so we can't sit on the table. So we stand beside it. Woah, Kevin immediately wanna play together from the beginning alr. I say I haven't learn yet, then he ask me learn myself. Not difficult la. While Kevin was playing Darryl and Cliff walked past. I thought Kevin ignore him when he say hi. He say he got say hi, then go demo to me, LOL! He prefer using action than words I realised. We got 6 bar same rhythm from bar 7, then he playing and pointing, the one time he just waved. Lol? Yeah then Darryl came without a trombone and SORT OF teach us, but not really. Got one part I always stop there cos Kevin play wrong. It's 1.5, 0.5, 1 count. He play 1, 0.5, 0.5 and they both say last time play like that one. Kevin played slower and got it, but when Darryl clap, he play wrong again. Darryl, never got it. So every time reach there, I stop. Then Kevin ask Mr Yeo, I'm right...

Later he go set up a trombone and play. I realised got one bar is 2/4 time we play 4/4 so the 2 count become 4 count. When Darryl play he play 4 then I tell him. He say he know, just trying to get the rhythm only. (which doesn't make sense) Then when they play (without me) they both play 4. I call Cheng Heng and tell him. Then it's like he knows I wanna whisper something to him and he bend down :O I said Darryl say he know it's 2 count then he go play 4 count. Then he very naughty la, purposely go ask him to play. He's like why? But he still play. Then we grin but shut up. Then he still ask him to play again don't know for what. He don't wanna play, Kevin say that part is important! HAHA! But he didn't play again, he said he's not playing for the performance -.- And just yesterday he said he was. Just as well, I'll be less unhappy about no bass trombone. Then he went off, for his tuition of course. We went back in combined.

We went part by part, then play the whole song. Haha, Ms Leong beside me and noticed I lost at one part. Actually I stopped more than once la, but other times when I stop, I know but just not sure whether I'm right then scared to play, although Kevin play what I wanted to but didn't. Mr Yeo asked if we don't like Ponyo. Because we can't play that but we can play this and he thinks this is harder. Some said played before, he said Sec 2 never. Then he ask me if it's easy, I said slightly. Kevin say he don't like Ponyo, "too childish for me". "Who else doesn't like Ponyo aside from Cheng Heng" I wanted to say me, but didn't xP

When Kevin was keeping stand, one part was tight and he wanted to screw it loose. Then he broke his nail! :( Ask who got scissors. Serene heard and when he showed to Chen Hua, her face was like :S it's horrible, really broken :( Funny thing is that I broke mine yesterday at practice, haha! I just bit it off and now it's even, unlike the others which are pointed purposely. Then in the band room Kevin keeping stuff except his trombone then Jaslyn's senior go push him or something and he fell -.- Kevin said he caused his nail to bleed I think, or made it worse -.- Why fat people like pushing skinny people ah? Not funny right? I brought home Sesame Street to scan for Kevin cos there's only one. Gonna do it after this. Today I'm quite happy eh, except the part where Darryl came. No idea why. And I suddenly like Kevin more today also :) , maybe that's why, haha. As for this one, no idea, maybe cos Darryl spoil my mood but he didn't. Practice tomorrow, bye!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:54 PM