Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Trombone (& CH), SYF, my determination

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

I brought my trombone back! :D My trombone is 49 inches, one position is about 3 inches apart. And, CH damn rocks! My trombone with the slide extended all the way (means past position 7) is 76 inches. I calculated and in cm, it's 190cm! OMG! First thing I thought of: Same height as Cheng Heng. CH's hand's as long as the slide, and he same height as the whole trombone! Damn cool!

SYF's tomorrow. GO TROMBONE SECTION! Hopefully you realise all the staccatos and everything. I tell Darryl he never play the staccatos then he don't believe. Wanna get what Gold like that? Can't he be like CH? People tell him then he correct the mistake la. People tell him then he say don't have -.- Hopeless la. I don't care anymore. Because of him, points are going to be deducted, just because he THINKS he's playing correctly. Wth, SL -.- CH would be a good SL after SYF. Just hope that he wakes up and play properly tomorrow, which is almost impossible.

We must get Silver of more than 73% because during the 2nd National Band Competition, they got around 72/73% and same for Genting Competition, which means NO improvement. We better improve this time. If not I'll be even more depressed and cry even more than in Genting. Well, I might even hold a grudge against him...

Last year I blamed myself because before the competition I practised then I couldn't pitch the high notes during the actual thing. I probably won't blame myself this year. I'm more aware now, and more well prepared now. I will not tire myself out before the competition. Who knows who I will blame this time. And by the way, eupho is still playing wrong notes now -.- What's more during the melody, and play so loud also. Starting part also. WTF, that one confirm minus marks. Idiot! Can't these kinda people just get out of the band?!

The band is as good as its weakest player. This is the line that made me cry my eyes almost dry. But tomorrow, I will not be the weakest player. This line will not make me depressed. This line will not have any effect on me. I will be the strongest player as much as possible. I will be proud of my playing. If I am disappointed, only a small percentage of it will be my fault, because I will play music with all my heart. I will not be angry at myself unless I screw up, which is 1% (out of 100%) possible. I am a Gold player. But the results don't depend on only one person, it depends on everyone together. If I play well and we get a Silver, it just means that others are Silver players. I will only be disappointed in their selfish ways (of not working for it) for making everyone, including those who worked hard, get a Silver. But I know I've done my best in my life. I have never put all my heart and so much commitment and hard work into anything else but this. I will do my best. I will do my seniors proud. I will do NAS Band proud. I will do myself proud. Tomorrow is the day, it's a matter of life and death. So everyone just work hard and there'll be no one to blame because then, we are all selfless and committed, we are all Gold players. No matter what, NAS Band is still one band. Gold is our attitude.

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 12:39 PM