Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, April 6, 2009
SYF Central Judging 2009

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Today was SYF Central Judging 2009. I woke up at 5.30am to reach school by 7.15am. My father help me carry my trombone. When I reached there, I didn't see my family. I thought they'd be earlier than me. Then Xue Qi said Dar came and went upstairs alr. Then we went upstairs and the others still waited there. We got chocolate, I forgot from who. Mdm Julinda gave us a lollipop each with a paper with well wishes :D By the way, she's not with Band anymore, she was in charge of Band last year. And she gave us lollipop last year too with "I AM THE BEST" pasted on it. The sticker's still with me :) Cai Yan came! Thank you Cai Yan Jie Jie, we love you! When we're going to the bus, she wanted to take pic of 3 of us (her beloved jrs :D and she's our beloved beloved big sister :D :D) but I think didn't manage to cos of some people -.- But, we still have a lot of chances :D

In the bus I wanted to sit right behind but taken alr, so I sat behind CH. Woah for the first time, our family actually sat together in the bus, although not really together but close enough. Sing A Monmouth Overture and Overture No. 1, haha! My section sang ok! But we didn't last the whole song, every time suddenly stop cos cannot hear the parts, and also cos never sing properly, haha! When we reached, there were 2 other schools. One was red blazer also, but inside white. Another is blue blazer with 2 guy trombonists and 3 girl trombonists with all the same brand and colour of trombone, except maybe some tenor some bass, but looks the same. Ours got CH odd one out, haha. Luckily we change uniform if not we look like the other school. Their blazer same shade as us and got school crest at the same place too o.o The blue school moved off then we and the other school moved to the left. Then Dar tell me to tell myself that we will be better than them. I asked "Who are they in the first place?" Anglican. OMG, that's Anglican? (Of course la, they're before us what, the blue one must be Commonwealth la) After Anglican moved off we moved left again. Blow warm air into trombone. I sang into it too, haha! I almost cried eh! I suddenly feel like crying (but didn't) suddenly feel like talking to CY. They asked us to off hp but I didn't cos CY want me to SMS her before results later so she can call and hear it herself. Our turn to move off. We went to some room to tune again and all. Got 5 rows there (why ah?) then Dar actually went to the 4th row alr (correct) then he thought that's the 3rd row then he move to the back. Then I haven't move there yet (not as anxious as them haha) and saw he go behind then I was gonna go behind too. Then he realised that WAS the 4th row and go back in front. Hahaha! Never mind la, save me the trouble since he go first. Oh ya, last row for percussion right? After that we go wait outside the Hall while Anglican perform. Can see them on the TV there.

Soon it was our turn. OMG, I go in first eh! Last row first. Unlucky la, the stand for me so low (probably no one used it in Anglican so lowered it) then I had to use the one on my left, which is like useless alr. On my left how to see... We're supposed to go in and remain standing, then Darryl go sit down omg! Haha! When they announce our choice piece, the guy read wrongly like "A Men..Monmouth Overture" then Dar was laughing you know?! Ok, Overture No. 1 ending was bad, some short some long. I think my note too short. Mr Yeo's face showed disappointment. Monmouth ending note was better. I think CH played very long, I played shorter than him. Getting off the stage, I was waiting for the front rows to get off by the stairs, then the people tell me to go by the back. So it's like backstage there. They said go by the staircase. Then I go in see the "Store Room" was like ??? after that then the stairs. CH was saying go into the store room. Hahaha!

We put our instruments outside where we waited to go in. Darryl talking to CH, said they rock, haha. Must be 150 again. I don't have that part.. then I look at him then he said we rock (includin me this time, lol) Good to see them happy :) Results, there was an awkward silence. CY was on the line but when they announced she didn't hear. She asked what we got, I said Bronze. Can hear she's disappointed. I said sorry, and she said it's ok but we all know it's not. I cried when principal Mr Lim started his speech. Later, thanks for trying to comfort me Dar and SUKY Jie! She believes in me! :D Suky gave the most comfort :D Thanks for those SMSes, I saved them and I'll remember what you said always! I love Suky, she's so nice :) Bye bye.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:34 PM