Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, April 3, 2009
Filming, miss band practice and cramps

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Yo yo! Yesterday 2R6 had to stay back because MediaCorp came to film us cheering for him. The plan was we meet in the hall at 2.30pm and go to the library at 3pm.They're supposed to come at 3 but late slightly. I was one of the last few who left the class. The hall was locked and no one's inside so we went to the library first. Then later it was open so we went there. And practise the cheer, eeh.. so sucky (as was CH would have said, haha) Then we went to the library when the MediaCorp people came. I saw some band mates at the computer nearest to the door. I sat there and did nothing, I didn't even know Darryl was there. I was sitting on the chair right beside the computers, only separated by a red see-through plastic/glass panel. How lame. They're looking at Band Fusion I think, I heard them talking about bands and their songs. I beat them to it, I saw Band Fusion Wednesday or Tuesday, haha. Dar even brought his mouthpiece. We finished at about 4.15pm. As I was walking out of the school, I could hear very clearly metronome sound and clarinet. I didn't know clarinets and metronomes were so loud. Ah maybe Dar went for band la, that's why he got mouthpiece. But who cares? Haha!

Today is Friday, first period is PE. First lesson on soccer! Yay! I don't think you know, since young I've liked soccer but never played and don't know the rules. But teacher made us go in pairs and scoring is only considered as scoring when the ball is between the markers and we stop the ball?! I fell down, haha! Ouch, my tailbone! Later, I heard Megan fell too, but lucky enough for her it's just on the butt and it doesn't hurt. I fell on my bone! And even if it was my butt it'll still hurt cos I'm so skinny. Later Art. Ms Coelho's absent so there's some Mr Fong as relieve. I had stomach cramp suddenly while I was doing my art! My face was damn pale and I was sweating a bit. I asked Nurlena to go toilet with me. Then that guy go say in Chinese "Are you old folks?..." then don't know what, probably asking why we have to go together. Nurlena's obviously a Malay! Then she said I want to go then he only let me. (He obviously can't see I'm sick despite my actions, expressions and colour of my face!) Then when I went out he 'girl! girl!' I thought he's calling me to get exit pass or what then I turn back, he let Nurlena go with me. Someone must have told the blind man I'm sick. During recess, I slept. When I woke up I was fine.

Get ready to go Home Econs room for the practical test. OMG it came again, but less. When I went there I was still having it didn't worsen. Before anything started, Wen Ling went (staff) toilet with me. I puked, I think it was saliva(and acid)! (Puke saliva?!)When I woke up after recess, there was some saliva or don't know what in my mouth. Joey brought me to tell teacher that I'm sick. Just as well, I'm afraid that it'll worsen halfway and affect my practical. So she let me sit in front, and I slept throughout, with intervals where I woke up. Then I was ok :D There's band practice but I decided to go home in case like just now, it comes back, and the band room is air-coned too. When I was walking out of school, I saw the 2 trombone cases and Ms Deepa at the bench. Yay, their trombones are fixed! :D I SMSed my 2 lovely big brothers to tell them why I'm not going later and 'congrats, your trombone's repaired :)' haha! Then no cramp alr -.- Miss practice for nothing, should have just stayed -.- Bye.

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 6:20 PM