Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Band today! I went up to the band room but no one's there, and the lights are off, but I pulled the door handle anyway. And surprisingly it's open! But I didn't go in, I sat outside and did CL homework! Xuan Lin came up. She went in then out again. Cliff and Darryl came. Cliff said something about the door, don't know if he asked or said it's open. I think he asked. I said it's open, then Dar thought it's locked and went in through the music room, say what very easy go in by there, haha. Cliff was like saying he crazy one, the door open then wanna go in by there, lol! There were Guzheng people inside I think :O Xue Qi came, soon after, 3 of us went in. The spoilt instruments are still here! Yihui said they'll be sent on Monday which was ytd! Then I later heard that 'she took the clarinets'. Probably Ms Deepa, cos I've seen her dealing with instr repair before. The door to the store room was stuck. I kicked it and it opened! :D I set up my trombone. I saw a countdown to SYF and it was 7 days so I changed it to 6, haha. Then, since the chairs were stacked up, I help to arrange, mostly unstack only. Wth, people take the chair for their own section one, then some people just take it without asking while they're still holding onto the chair. Even worse, another section, the chair already put at their section alr then some people just take from there, wtf la. Cannot go get it themselves meh? Handicapped people also can they cannot means what? -.- Anyway, after that take stand and file. I unlocked the back door to go out and wash mouthpiece then I finish alr then Jas go. I lock her out and make her go by the other door. While she walk there, I unlock the back door, and when she came in I open it, haha!


Oiled my slide! :D Cliff sent us out for sectionals, but I stayed in the room first because CH go refill water, Darryl wash mouthpiece I think (he was holding it) He tuned tubas, then ask me where's the rest. I say they go toilet. Then he tuned me, a bit sharp then I pull out tuning slide then ok! :D When they came back after a few minutes, he tuned them. Yay, I'm still pitch perfect :D Then we went sectionals outside. The left side, on the other side of the corner alr, means no one can see us, which isn't very good. CH's file pockets tore :( If he hasn't asked any Quarter Mistress then I'll try getting some pocket from them. We all practised on our own. You know what Dar say? He said nothing much to focus on so just play again and again. He makes so many mistakes in each song that could cause us many points! Long he play short, short he play long. Accent he play normal, his dynamics almost no difference. I was playing really really soft (softer than I'm supposed to be) because earlier on before tuning, I was playing the start of Overture No. 1. I was trying to play softer, working on it. I played quite loud, then I was gonna play softer, but before I could even correct it by playing softer, he tell me to play softer -.- Hello, he also play that loud when it's not his melody. After a while, he went to the side and can see the corridor where the rest are. He tell CH to go and see. I was thinking "Don't tell me they all go in alr" then CH said something like that, lol. He go see, really, they all gone. So we walked back. CH say they 'country-cist' lol. I heard ppl make up the word 'nationalist' but not 'country-cist' haha! Then he said they're 'Darrylcist' lol?! And Dar said that to CH then say they are 'trombonecist' or something like that. -.- CH said "Don't tell me Mr Yeo here alr" but I thought he would if not they wouldn't go back. Dar tell me go by back door, so I did. I look through the 'window' on the front door when I past. Mr Yeo there alr, then I saw Ms Leong behind us! :O Suddenly appear! She asked where we're going. I said by the back door. Mr Yeo was tuning them. When it came to trombone, I was still pitch perfect! :D Why so perfect today? :D

I think we did Overture No. 1 first, then A Monmouth Overture until 6+ then Overture No. 1 again. He went slow for Overture No. 1 so for the 4 semiquavers I could tongue every note clearly, but oops, it's supposed to be slur so soft tonguing. A while later, A Monmouth Overture. 1st time quite fast, but not too fast for us. After that not so fast alr. Lol, CH really quite... funny eh. Dar rub his eye then CH ask 'Why you cry?' lol, I know it's just a joke la. I think he said ytd he open his case then smth flew into his eye :O CH start talkin nonsense after that, hahaha! They v intimate, I dare not see, haha. He say what 'you open big big I see' cos he wanna see what happen to his eye. Ew, haha. He say some lame things la, like what, 'Too small, open bigger... later open too big the whole thing drop out' and 'Take out half (of the object) then the other half stuck inside' and other stuff I forgot. Lol. Mr Yeo was singing one part, forgot which part but not our part, he was doing some hand action & grinning. Then CH say "Look like 'chee koh peh' " I found this damn funny! It was alr 6+ but Mr Yeo went back to Overture No. 1. I think about 6.30pm then he stop. I think we should put bags outside the room cos there's damn many bags blocking me today. No space to keep instrument even. CH now puts his bag outside. And again, nice bag :) Hand in SYF consent form. Saturday prac might be extended till mid afternn or evening. Bye!

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:34 PM