Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, March 16, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Do you still think the above sentence is true? Band practice today at 1.30pm. Sec 1s practice earlier at 8am, none of my section (including me) came. Only one junior came, new one. So now I have 3 juniors. On Saturday I thought I heard Cliff telling Ms Leong there's a new one in trombone and I thought I heard wrongly. You know who the heck he is?! Ding Cong from my class!! WTF! When Sandy told me Ding Cong is in my section I was like ??? I thought she's linking the junior to him, maybe he's black or something. Or maybe his name is Ding Cong. She never say properly htf would I know. Took her o long to say 'Ding Cong join band and he's in your section'. WTF my junior is my classmate. That's not the ridiculous part although it's ridiculous. The ridiculous part is he's FREAKING SHORT! Why is Ms Leong putting all these 3 unlikely people here?! First, George (the one Darryl dislikes) managed to play an F but sound is not nice. 2nd one, short. 3rd one short. -.-''' You think I hate Ding Cong -.- You asked me why I hate him. I said short, but I wasn't answering your question. Then you said so I shorter than you then you hate me ah? I shorter than (someone) then (someone) hate me ah? I said ya, but again I wasn't answering your question. You asked what makes me so sure he hates me -.- (Someone) does not hate me ok, what is your problem?! Then I said his hands are short which is true. And you chose not to believe me. You ask Larry (same class also) and he said very short. And you believed. So you'd rather not believe one of your own? You're the one who's always lying, it should be the other way round. I never lie, and you hate me so much you wouldn't believe on anything I say is it? Fine, if you hate me it's your problem not mine. You actually used hating me as an example? Then don't blame me, blame yourself because it's your fault. You started it. Don't blame me. If I don't believe you, it's your problem.

Band practice today was quite boring. All the way till 3pm my section was doing nothing much. Oh ya, we didn't do warm up today. We're about to start when Mr Yeo came and wanted us to play Monmouth when he knows we haven't warmed up, haha. After that Overture No. 1. Me & Cheng Heng decided on when to lift up and put down instruments but he didn't keep to it today. And Darryl doesn't even know. I had no (or little) bad luck on Friday the 13th, and I have bad luck today. I don't think it's just luck by the way. Or maybe it is, just my luck to have this nightmare which I can never wake up from and sigh and say "It was just a dream" because it's not. I can only hope strongly that things will change for the better. Playing trombone with an ulcer in my mouth and a blister on my lip (caused my mouthpiece) is so not easy. Before we went on to Overture No. 1 there was a 5min break. After practice, LR was funny. Cliff ask LR about tomorrow (going to SCH after practice for SYF rehearsal) He asked "When do you wanna change (to band uniform)?" LR"What has it got to do with the band when I want to change? You all wanna see me change?" Haha! Then he went to the front and talk. He told us the arrangement, "practice until ... then you all go and change, wear your stockings (doing some funny action). The guys..." Chen Hua interrupts "The guys' stocking what colour?" Haha! Cliff said "You wear stockings la!" Haha! After that we dismissed, past 4pm already. Bye.

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:29 PM