Band practice on Tuesday and Sec 1s' practice on Wednesday (yesterday). Wednesday none of them came, but valid reason. Mr Tall was rehearsing for a debate on Wednesday. Chinese debate of course. And the act cute baby not in school -.- So I was so emo and lonely. Actually I sat at my place, then half way during warm up, I go sit at Darryl's place. Then I go take bowl then when I come back I sat at CH's place accidentally haha! Then in the end I went back to my place. And I also can't see Mr Yeo because of Brayton's head -.- Then the trombone solo at part I of Overture No. 1, I went too fast. Starting of Overture No.1 where I have the crescendo, Mr Yeo asked me not to play so loud cos it's sounds a bit wild. :O What does that mean??? After Overture No. 1, A Monmouth Overture. There was a short break but I forgot when. Nothing much... no sectionals... and since I'm the only one, nothing much happened. Oh yes, we were dismissed earlier than usual, at slightly past 6pm. The band blog says practice ends at 6.30pm. Since when? It's always been 6 -.- Shucks, if 6.30pm then I'll reach home so late!
Wednesday practice, Darryl 'pangseh' me -.- even though he came. Oh yes, he actually said hi to me??? I really don't like his attitude, and he won't read this though he has access. The junior that he don't like didn't come, but the transfer one came. Very short eh! Why Ms Leong go put all those very unlikely ones in my section?! 1 sound not nice, 1 too short. Like what Ms Leong said, he is blur, but not 'a bit', it's a lot -.- In the end I did practise a bit. I'm starting to dislike you a bit by the way. Oh, and playing other instruments is against the Band Rules! Your embouchure will change! You can be quite irritating and you're totally unfathomable! It rained. Bye!
Labels: Band, Break, Juniors, pissed, Rain, Seniors, Trombone

