Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, March 27, 2009
Band practice & Dress-down Day

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Yo! Today's dress-down day in celebration of NAS Founder's Day. I wore black (or is it very dark blue? It's supposed to be black) jeans, black blouse with the words 'GLAM IN MUSIC' (because there's practice today :D) and black shoes with red lace and a bit more red. Everything black, haha, even my hair rubber band :O But 1st period PE and I took v long to change in and out of the PE attire. After school, I went to canteen and just when I was gonna buy food, Serene & CJ saw me so they sat there. After eating I bought drink (Ser still eating but she also) and CJ no need to eat or drink?! So we were there till 1.30pm. I took 30min more than usual :O They waiting for Germaine (HCL lesson) so I went to sit at the table they put their bags cos I wanna do homework. But I can't do, so I went upstairs. Maybe because I do homework there every Friday (and maybe a few Tuesdays) so I can't do it anywhere else haha. Or maybe cos it's somewhere closer to where my heart is :) Or maybe just because I'm more alone there. I managed to finish 2! That's nothing, I always finish homework up there. The new library is open, nice nice & air-con and all. Up there wooden bench attach to table, and hot. But the place outside the room will have better business from me compared to the library :D Cliff came and told me to pass XQ the flute (that was with him) then at first I agreed. Then I remembered she's absent so I told him and he said just look after it. About 2.30pm or a few min past, I went into the room (with the flute and put where Flutes sit) then go in store room take file & stand. Go back in take mouthpiece wash. Go back in set up and never go back in alr until dismissal, haha. Cheng Heng came past 2.30pm but before 2.40pm when I was setting up trombone. After I set up stand, CH was out so I help him too :) Then set up alr but was gonna make it higher and he came in so I left it like that, same height as mine. CH got a nice new white bag! Similar to his old one so I guessed it was his. He took out hw to ask CH.

Mr Lim (band teacher) came up here and told us to go sectionals but I didn't cos CH still discussing hw. Then he said "Trombone, you only?" something like that, then Chen Hua point to him and I think he made a peace sign, haha. Then we went sectionals. He wanna use the right side but crowded so the left side. People having Wushu so cannot go till the other side of the corner of the wall, so we're at the corner, but right to the left from everyone else. We did warm ups first. B flat major scale, 4 counts each, 2 counts, 1 count and 1/2 count. Then E flat major scale 2 counts each. Then we practice on our own cos he told me to, he said he wanna (don't know what, cannot hear) practise his own or something. He wore school shoes, Koref (Sec 3 camp) T-shirt and blue jeans. White and blue. His jeans so long! We practised both songs on our own. Sec 4s have their weekly common test starting today. So Dar came later. At first he was holding a slide (only) and come ask CH something, CH said inside (the store room I think)?! Now I know why the lights in the room wasn't on, it spoilt, as CH told Dar. We're still practising ourselves, because shortly after he came Cliff called us back in. Our section so guai. School encourage us to wear school colours then Dar got white & blue striped shirt and black jeans. Whole section go sch colour. Mr Yeo was here.

We practised first, then Mr Yeo let us hear the recording of us at SCH during the 2nd rehearsal. Overture No. 1 only. Before that he said he almost got into (car) accident (he listens to his bands' music in the car). Trombone and eupho melody at B is soft! -.- When there's the part where CH has High F E flat very loud (cos Mr Yeo wants that part to be loud, like solo) it was very clear. Well done CH! :D Then there's a grin on our (trombonists) faces, haha. Same for the bar 73 trombone part after 72 eupho part. Loud too, but can hear that they're purposely making it loud, not as nice as CH's 2 notes. I can hardly hear my part.And Mr Yeo ask me to play softer. Then he let us listen to the 1st rehearsal. He said luckily he didn't listen to that in the car. It's worse obviously. Melody at B was even softer I think. CH's 2 notes can hear but doesn't sound like a solo, soft enough to be accompaniment. Bar 73 not that loud also. Darryl tell me to play softer, he can hear me but not himself and CH. I cannot hear me! Then continue practising. I played louder at B but the 2 of them still same volume and say I play too loud. That part so soft can't they just play louder?! It's not that difficult to play a bit louder right? Or they prefer during the melody cannot hear properly. FYI I don't like it when I listen to music and I can't hear clearly because it's soft. It's like some background noise and it's boring. Again he said he can't hear himself and CH. Then I think he must be deaf (not the first time anyway). We played A Monmouth Overture too. Oh ya, Mr Yeo asked eupho to shift left that means they're freaking blocking us -.- CH's slide bang on James' chair, haha! Not his fault la, they go sit in front of us so they should be expecting that. It happened in the M-Learning Room last time too. I think he bang quite hard, haha!

Hmm...Darryl didn't leave at 5pm for tuition today... Dismissed late, 6+ Mr Yeo still talking. Then before attendance taking, Dar said his parents are here to fetch him. Some guy said his parents are not here, he takes the bus. That I not sure, though I know he does take bus home. We got SYF consent form and Term2 practice schedule. After SYF we'll stop practice and Sec 1s will practise on Wed and Fri. When he told us that I was shocked! Then I saw schedule, after the break is exams. Sec 4s will leave after SYF :( I said I don't want Darryl to leave. On the other hand... I might be less jealous without him. Nah, I probably will. But then sectionals will be different. A few weeks eh, I'm gonna miss my trombone (maybe seniors) again :( That period of time, when I have to study and go through hard times without anything/anyone to take comfort in. The anyone doesn't refer to my seniors la, it refers to the band. I think I don't like them as much as when I was in Sec 1. CH's ok. I can tell him where he plays wrongly and he will take note and change it :) Which is good, he takes comments seriously and works on it. That's the way to be :) Bye!

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:42 PM