Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Band Exchange at Greenridge Sec

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Hi! (When was the last time I started with 'hi'? Or is it the first time? Haha) Band exchange today at Greenridge Sec Sch, 2nd time, 1st time was last year. It's in the West I heard. I reached just at 7.45am (reporting time) or a bit later because I overslept 20min! The alarm rang at 6am, I woke up and turned it off and slept until about 6.20 when my dad came in and woke me. Know why? Cos my mom's not here, haha. I finished eating at about 7am, so late already. When I reached, Dar was there already, but CH not. I thought he would be there already. After a while, we went upstairs when LR told us to. The reason they were all there is that the staircase shutter was down at first, but later it was open but no one went up. I set up my trombone and took my stand and file. Very funny, and lame. Today I used a mineral water bottle instead my usual one, because I drew musical notes and wrote "BASS TROMBONE" on it. It was given during the 15h challenge. I went out to wash mouthpiece. I put the cap in my pocket (which I don't usually as my usual bottle's cap is attached to the bottle). After that I went back in and thought that the cap was on and put the bottle LYING DOWN on my chair. Then LATER (I didn't even realise it immediately) I saw all the water and then put the cap back -.- My file was there but luckily it doesn't absorb water. So I put my file on the floor and went into the store room. Because I look at Dar and I think he didn't notice, and I don't know what to do. In the store room, Serene setting up her saxophone, then I go tell her. "I dare not go out, because I scared Dar scold." and he walk past me just then... I didn't even know he came in cos my back facing the door. (Since when did I become scared of any of my own seniors -.-) I stayed in there for very long... Jaslyn came in, I told her also. I asked her to help me take the chair and clear the water. Then she don't want at first -.- Go out then come back in because I wasn't with her. She thought must go outside -.- I said just pour in the dustbin (store room). Finally she went to take it in (I was in there all the time, daren't go out) She put the chair there, I tried to shift it to the dustbin then immediately spill on the floor -.- She tried to pour then spill, then I pour and never spill a lot, haha. When she was pouring, I stood against the door so that people won't enter (hopefully) then Brayton go open the door and bang me, haha! -.- Then I thought maybe there's extra chair outside, so I left the chair in the store room and went out, don't have. I went back in and just luckily for me, there's 2 others in there. So I switched with one of them, but still I dare not go out. Ask Serene who was going out already, to help me, and she did. Then I dare to and went out. OMG what is wrong with me?!?!?! Maybe cos I see his face then I scared. Cos you know we're similar in a sense that we sometimes look unhappy (even when we're not). But even so, I was never scared of him...

Cheng Heng came while I was in the store room. LR say don't need stand so I left it there and we left the band room. 2 buses, one for Brass one for Woodwinds. But I heard LR let us brasses go to the other bus, so some brasses went. Cheng Heng sit right at the back row alone :( I thought he'd sit with someone. I sit alone too but that's cos it's only 2 seats so no space for another person but the back in one row. I thought only I would do those kinda lonely things (no choice for me la -.-)... When we reached there, we went to a classroom for warm ups. We did Chromatic Low Tones then Brayton conducted Overture No. 1. He said when Mr Yeo comes we stop. During the song, we just started Part B (Trombone and eupho melody) trombones just played the first note then stop already, cos Mr Yeo came, haha. We tuned and CH, Dar then me. CH and me very sharp and we pull out a lot of the tuning slide, haha. But he's sharper. For once his tuning slide is so much out. Mine not first time la, haha. I put my hp on GPS cos I wanna see where we are, then I took out my hp to see if signal there alr. Dar ask 'did CY just sms u?' I said no, then when I close GPS I saw the message, haha. She asked us if we're going for musart performance. No wonder he asked, cos she said 'You guys'. After that we went to the hall. I didn't sit with my section :( They draw lots again, this time we're 2nd! Last time we're the host, we were 6th (last). Now Greenridge's the host and they're 6th (last), haha! Woodlands Ring 1st. There was WRS, NAS, GSS, Dunearn Sec, Changkat Changi Sec and Orchid Park Sec (Wind Orchestra, nice name).

First round set piece, then break then 2nd round, choice and set piece. Every band played Overture No. 1 except Orchid Park with Overture No. 2. 2nd time I heard it, 1st was at Greenridge here too, when the 3 bands combined during last year's exchange. I played the semiquavers part VERY NICE!!! I don't know how I did but I just did. I don't know it I tongued... I think I did well. During break, I went down but didn't eat anything. There was donut (chocolate I think) and water. Then we went upstairs again. When I went for break I didn't put my trombone w' the rest... Darryl's bass beside CH's tenor, they're SO CUTE! :D Big and small, like mommy and baby!! :D I kept telling Serene 'so cute!' I wanted to put mine there too, but didn't, cos don't know if got space for me to sit there or not. There was a man from Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts who commented on every band after the 2nd round. When it was our turn, sometimes I can't hear what he said. I didn't hear anything about Monmouth, even if he did comment, I didn't know when he stop talking about Overture and went on to Monmouth :S Overture this time wasn't as good, semiquavers not clear, and some wrong notes. Monmouth, one part was disgusting. 4 bars after 23, I was supposed to play (low) A flat (minim) D (minim) G (minim) C (minim) (position 3, 4, 4, 6) I played G instead of D and it sounded obviously wrong cos the sound is like 'plak' -.- Not just that note. Melody, over pitched 2 Ds to F for a split second then got D... and more mistakes.

We ended late, so there was only Mr Yeo's 3 bands left (the rest left). We got sweets from them :) In the bus (I think dear CH alone again) Darryl came to me and said '17' (?!?!) He put one bunch of sweet in my hand (so many!) then gave the remaining in the packet to the back. At first I thought it's for the band. Then I thought, and realised it's for Trb Sect. He gave it to CH behind :) Why got this odd (opposite of normal, not opp of even) no. 17 ah?! Unless the packet got 51? We're supposed to reach sch by 1pm but 2+ then reach. Dar waited (for CH) because he go tuition then ask CH to bring up the trb for him. (I didn't know what he's waiting for at first, until I saw CH with 2 trbs and Darryl not here. After keeping the stuff, LR let us take sweets given by GSS, I got a jelly cos there obviously isn't enough of everything for the whole band. There were only 30 today I heard. Then left school at 2.30pm! Bye!
I haven't been talking to you for how many days?

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 7:39 PM