Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Band Exchange pragramme & Valentines' Day

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Yesterday was band exchange programme at our school auditorium with Dunearn Military Band, Greenridge Symphonic Band (both under Mr Yeo too), Teck Whye Concert Band, Woodlands Ring Military Band & Queenstown Concert Band! :D We came at 8am and warm up and practised before they came. They used classrooms to warm ups and Sec 4s brought them here. They all settled down ater 9am. Very full, so some of us had to take their place when they go on stage then when they come back we shift to the next band's place when they go on stage. But our section didn't need, haha. The band leaders drew lots to see who will play first. Liang Rong got last. So 1st: Teck Whye 2nd: Queenstown 3rd Woodlands Ring 4th Dunearn 5th Greenridge 6th Ngee Ann. I'm not sure about the 2nd & 3rd, I think it's like this. First round we play the set piece and our choice piece.Dunearn's choice piece is Pecos Pueblo, the song they played at the exchange at Greenridge Sec. That time we played Novena. Their song's longest, quite good. During Overture No. 1 part B the semiquavers I could hear very clearly, and it's a slur also. So good, they can tongue so fast and it's soft tonguing too. They only got 3 trombonists too, haha. Opposite us, 2 girls one guy and the guy is bass trombonist, haha. So coincidental. I recognise him.

Before we went up, Darryl & CH emptied saliva first in the bowl. We can't keep the bowl on stage. But I emptied on stage before we started haha. Then Darryl look at me. I also did that the day before he never say anything. Shucks, I messed up the first few notes of my melody at B for Overture No. 1 which was so easy! Arghhh! And at A Monmouth Overture our melody somewhere at 112 was messy. I wanted to record but then when I pressed the button the light came on and never record -.- The light has to be on first or else any button will just turn it on -.- i asked Darryl how he played, he said 150 was a success. But 150 is easy... Then he go high 5 CH then CH said "So loud for what? Idiot" -.- After that was break.

Cai Yan was here! Before we started CH said Cai Yan is in the first row but me & Darryl couldn't see her. Chen Hua go put his instrument at my place -.- Then I got nowhere to put mine. Then Cai Yan call me so I just put it beside his which is a bit blocking the way. So sweet, she gimme present! ^_^ I've never gotten anything on Valentines' Day, first one heheh. Got flower, chocolate and a paper :)



There was some food at the canteen, cool. Like tarts and drink but I didn't eat, haha, cos I go toilet then about time already. 10min break only, cos we're behind time. When we go back, 2nd round play choice piece only. This time I managed to record. And I played well! :D But soft even at my melody :( At least I hit the right notes there... I asked Darryl how he played, he's satisfied.

Then the schools started leaving, Sec 4s went to see them off. We started clearing the things on stage. One guy came to me and gave me a present. He said "Ngee Ann Trombone Section. This is from our section, (something something) section." He was mumbling so I couldn't hear the school and section but should be trombone section too. I said thank you and no idea why he said thank you back. So nice of their section :) I got a lot of sweets from band people later, haha, even those I'm not close to and don't talk to.

From Fernandez

From Chien Wai

From Percussion


From Tian Hoe


Thank you all who gave me presents, esp dearest CY and Woodlands Ring Trombone Section ^_^ Happiest Valentines' Day (and first one too) yay! Bye! :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:59 PM