Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, January 17, 2009
OLE and band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

16 January 2009 Friday

There's OLE (Outdoor Learning Experience) today. Our school hosting old folks. Our class was supposed to be one of the performing classes but the trainer chose 5 to be befrienders and bring the old folks to the hall. I was chosen -.- So I didn't perform, and learn the songs for nothing. Boring. I of course didn't talk to them. After performances in the hall, they went to play games downstairs, then they went for lunch. Then we went for lunch. After school, I was already in bus 27 then I found out there's practice today. So I went to the other side of the road to take 27 to Tampines. Nadhirah there already, Jaslyn came later. Then Assiddiq, he saw us then went don't know where. Then me and Nadhirah went downstairs to look for Ms Ong, then Assiddiq came with the key, just nice.

I didn't bring my file. Set up baobei trombone and looked for Darryl's file but couldn't find, so just took CH's file. Mr Yeo came and said he'll come around teaching us. Anyway, I remember my Overture No. 1 notes but only a bit of A Monmouth Overture. Mr Yeo came and teach me, then he lend me conductor score, which I didn't use because I memorised. I didn't learn anything. I played from CH's file :D And I played CH's parts too :D I so nice help him to write "Bb scale" and "Eb scale" where there's key signature change in Overture No. 1 :) Mr Yeo teach me twice eh -.- Boring. Got break, after going toilet, I went to walk around the school. Then went back to the room. I was telling Jaslyn one of the befrienders of my class don't know Hokkien then the "How are you?" he said it as "Lu hobo" hahaha! Then I said I never say anything but better than saying 'lu hobo' then Mr Yeo said I just said a lot of things, never heard me say so much before. Then obviously he hasn't hear me argue with Darryl. I argue with him better than CH argue with him. They 2 always argue non-stop last time. Then continue playing. I oiled my slide too :D 6pm dismissed, I wash the bowl and mouthpiece. I don't remember the last time I washed mouthpiece after practice. Bye, shouldn't have gone for band practice.

Labels: , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:33 PM