HAPPY 牛 YEAR!
新年快乐!
SAEHAE BONG MANI BADEUSEYO!
祝大家万事如意,年年有余,身体健康,长命百岁,学业进步!Wishing everyone a prosperous year ahead, (I don't know how to say this in Chinese, but I know prosperity is 福) good health, long lives and improvement in studies!
Today I'm very bored. I have no CNY clothes by the way, so I wore a grey blouse bought from Taiwan last year. It's new, never worn before. I went to my grandparents' house at 10am+. I sms so many people but hardly any replied. Darryl replied in Chinese leh! Not bad! At my grandparents' house was my grandparents and aunt, my family (4), my cousin's family (3), my uncle and his white female dog. I just wished people happy new year and got red packet from them. Then I never talk. Just continue to sms Darryl, so very bored. We sms in Chinese eh! But not all la, just a few, because his Chinese is too lousy haha. Nothing to talk about also. They're all so old. I don't like dogs, this dog doesn't bite or even bark, it just licks, and I don't like licks. Yesterday I went there for reunion dinner, it was there too. At first I back away from it, then I got tired of doing that, so I just have no reaction when it comes to me. But I won't touch it, it just comes to me. My aunt (cousin's mother) screams when it goes near her, haha. I never scream at all, see I so good girl :) She doesn't get tired of screaming. I really had nothing to do there... Sitting on the couch looking at the TV but not really watching, mainly it was sms-ing only, isn't that pathetic? -.- Oh yes, you know what sms I sent? I wrote "Happy 牛 Year all my dearests! Hope you get lots of money from angpaos, haha. I love you all! (So love me more! :D)" Haha! I think CNY used to be more interesting. Bye bye!
Labels: Events/Occassions, Seniors

