20 January 2009 Tuesday
Band practice today. Assembly ended at 2pm, practice starts at 3pm, so went canteen to have lunch. After I set up my trombone, help Darryl set up his trombone and put it outside at his seat. Aren't I such a nice junior? ^_^ We started warm ups. During warm ups, CH & CH were outside the room. After warm ups with Total Training then they came in. It was about 3.30pm then. Continued with some more warm ups, very long today. And I am definitely back to normal. I can get my high Eb high F again :) We played Eb major scale and even Eb major scale with after every note go to Eb again. Like Eb, F, Eb, G, Eb, Ab then after reaching the high Eb, same thing, so we play high Eb a lot of times :O And I can play :) I was already normal yesterday when I played Jaslyn's part of Monmouth with high F. Yay!
Today whole day Overture No. 1! After warm ups, we played once through the whole song. Mr Yeo said it's his first time hearing us play it. Really meh? After playing it, Mr Yeo focus on part by part. Starting part, we have melody so we played. Then another time is after the 10 bar rests. Kevin played jazz, haha! My turn, I play once only, but this time I didn't follow dynamics, I played soft throughout, don't know why. When I finished, Darryl and Kevin started laughing but I have no idea at what. I was wondering if I played something wrong, but I was quite sure I got every note. Then Mr Yeo told Kevin "她的最难听,你的最好听。" And I don't understand, was it that horrible? After that very boring because we don't have that much melody. Very boring. We dismissed late because Mr Yeo told us his life story for 30min. Oh ya, also very lonely today. That's all, bye!

