Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Band practice & Band BBQ

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Band practice yesterday! No Sec 1 Orientation, it's next Wednesday. Jezer came today. Warm up first. Half way through warm ups Cliff just suddenly stopped us because 2 new comers came -.- Even when the conductors come we finish our warm up or song then greet. It's as if they're more important than the conductors -.- Then Sesame Street then sectionals. Sectionals was fun! :D Our section so cute, cover up for each other when we cannot play, haha! :D So cool too! And then we have trombone choir :D Darryl loves to sing! Then Kokomo. Jezer first word wrong already, haha. We got a lot of melody, I went to Youtube to find the song. The whole sectionals only practise 2 songs. Then combined at 11am. Mr Yeo do A Monmouth Overture a bit. Then Kokomo. So cool. Usually at the starting the woodwinds play, we rest. Now we play they rest very long, hahaha! Practice supposed to end at 12pm, we ended after 12 and then Mr Yeo, Ms Ong and the majors talk until 1pm.


Then later got BBQ. Going there, meet at school bus stop and Serene's father send her, Fernandez, Nadhirah and me there. Supposed to be at 5 but we reached after 5 and couldn't find BBQ pit 21. We found it at 5.30 but still a lot of people haven't come yet. When Jezer came, he gave me chocolate! :D It's for making us miss our break earlier during sectionals. See!



I wrote "Trombone" in the sand. Look! :D

Tr♥mb♥ne


The trombone drawing at the end is by Chong Jin. She drew it first then I wrote the word. Just coincidentally the 'e' was beside it. I was inspired to write something on the sand by this



Germaine drew it. It's our names. There's GER (Germaine), SER (Serene), CJ (Chong Jin), NAD (Nadhirah), REB (me), FER (Fernandez) and 30 (date). My name not in the picture, only can see one R at the top. I used paranoma mode when I tool the picture (with my phone). Don't know why become like that. Paranoma mode can take a horizontally long picture, by moving the camera. So boring there. I hardly ate anything. The beach scene reminded me of Kokomo. There were coconut trees, nice. The music video shows a beach.
The sea when it was still bright

The sea when it was a little darker

Samuel came too! I was surprised. Samuel so lonely there, I see already also heartache. He reminds me of myself... Darryl came very late. It was already dark -.- And I couldn't recognise him a bit, cut hair. Cai Yan came late too, she got work. I thought she wasn't coming. When she saw me she went "Friend!" or something like that, haha. Kevin came even later. He said he wasn't coming so I didn't know it was him when I saw a tall guy walking although I thought it looked like him. First thing he asked is "Where's Samuel?" Serene asked me what present we gave to our senior. I was like, what present? Then she said it's a tradition that we give presents to our graduating seniors. So next year I must give to Darryl. (Then I smile when she said this) And nobody told me that -.- Did they even get her a present? Suky and Jezer came earlier. So many trombonists :) But still boring. Darryl suddenly come to me and say "Rebecca, (I look at him) take picture with Cai Yan." "Huh??" "Take picture with Cai Yan." So the trombonists took pictures together that I dare not look at. I look retarded and ugly in pictures, which I don't look like really. Then went home. Bye.

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:14 PM