Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
21st Century International Band Festival

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

27 November 2008 Thursday

Today is a free day actually but I had to go for a workshop with Darryl. Yesterday during the debrief after the results, Mr Yeo chose 2 people from every section to attend a workshop conducted by Professor John Howard on next year's SYF set piece, Overture No.1 For Wind Band. Mr Yeo said "Trombone Section, Darryl & Rebecca, because you're the only 2 in the section." Haha. The workshop was from 10.30am to 12.30pm. I brought the booklet, my file and my trombone. Darryl asked "Need to bring that one meh?" (booklet) Actually can just take notes on the score -.- Why didn't I think of that? Actually I wanted to borrow slide oil from him, he said later. But later there was no time, so my slide haven't oiled yet.

We went to the Grand Ballroom but the people there said we can only send one person from each section to the stage due to space constrains. At first I think Darryl wanted me to go. He said "You go la. Or I go?..." "You go la..." So he went. So I, and those who didn't have to go, went into the waiting area (where we waited before our performance on Tuesday) and sat in a row behind people from the same section from different schools. Then later we went out to watch them have workshop. We put our instruments in front of the stage. I took my file and sat somewhere. I couldn't see trombones :( The workshop is Professor John Howard conducting them and they play. If they've never tried it before then they have to side-read. I followed with my score. Haha, when he asked trombones to play, I keep saying "Darryl!" but not shout, just say only, and quite soft :D Once he asked 2nd trombones to play, I did that again. I only heard one trombone at first, then later I heard 2. One person kept coming in early. I think that at first, the one person who played is Darryl. I also think that the person who came in early was the other trombonist. I think only, I don't know because I didn't ask him. They learnt the whole song in 2 hours. It's an honour to attend a workshop by that professor I heard. The woodwinds got to send both representatives from the section to the stage. Not fair -.- Then after it ended, me & Jaslyn were waiting for our seniors. Waiting and waiting, wondering why they haven't come down yet. Then (Jaslyn) "There!" (Me) "Oh cheh! Hahaha!" Haha! Darryl said it's actually very easy, just learn the rhythm then very easy already. Go back to school he play for me the rhythm. He said it, so if he cannot play I whack him! Hahaha!

Then went for lunch. At first me and Jaslyn only, later Yi Hui, Germaine & Serene joined us. They went for the workshop too. Then we went to the outdoor theme park. If my birthday wasn't over yet then I would have been counted as a child and my ticket would have been cheaper. My birthday just passed by 4 days, haha. We went to the roller coaster first, called corkscrew. I think I've never been on one. There's 2 parts where the whole thing just go completely upside down you know! And when it goes down or turns it feels as if you're gonna drop out. Freaky. I kept looking down. At least I'm not in front where everything can be seen. My neck hurt after that-.- And I had headache. I didn't scream, haha, or cry. I thought I might cry. Serene was also not feeling well so when the others went for other rides, the 2 of us just watched them. I ate ice cream too, haha. I wasted money. I only went for the first and last ride, both roller coasters -.- I should have stayed in my room and learn Overture No.1. Anyway, after theme park was dinner, then the Closing Ceremony. The top 3 schools performed. Hmm...I can't remember anything after that... Bye.

Labels: , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 12:43 PM