I had a haircut today. I dislike having haircuts. I haven't had one this year and last year. I don't remember when I last had one but my mother says I haven't had one for years. My hair was so long, now it's shorter. I cried. I always do when I'm forced to get a haircut, which is every time I get one because I never willingly get my hair cut. At least I still have one picture when my hair was so long. Sunday is my birthday and Monday I'm leaving for Genting! I realised that every year, me, Kevin and Darryl's birthdays will be on the same day of the week, and Samuel's will be 2 days of the week earlier. Anyway, why do I have to cut hair just before my birthday and the trip? I'm gonna get a bag for my birthday. I got it yesterday. It's black and reflective, I've been looking for it for quite some times. My mother paid for it :) I hope we'll get at least Silver for the competition, or else it won't be such a nice birthday after all. I hope people (from band) will remember my birthday :) Bye.
Labels: Birthday, Competitions, Events/Occassions, Overseas

