Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

31 October 2008 Friday
Band practice today! :D From 12-3pm. We warmed up with Chromatic Low Tones and then practised Singapura Medley (only the first part). I think getting the right position for trombone isn't easy. Just up a few mm or down a few mm and it'll be different, different until people can hear the difference. Mr Yeo was saying "Can I have 3rd trombone...only" then when I played (I think I play louder now) he asked me to move the slide up a bit. Then too high...down a bit...up a bit...ok. Recently it's always like that. We only did Singapura Medley for a very short while, after that was Novena. Sec 3s came at 1.30+pm and Darryl and Karl were the latest(1.45pm+ I think), but Darryl took longer to set up his instrument and everything, after Karl came out he was still in there for so long! Actually I thought Cheng Heng would come, then before Darryl comes I can talk to him, but in the end it's the opposite. Cheng Heng didn't come, Darryl said he's sick. A while after Darryl came out, he was still doing some things then Mr Yeo asked Trombones to play the phrase at bar 45. And Darryl wasn't ready yet so only I played. Mr Yeo was looking down at his conductor score when I started but half way he looked up, then when I finished he said "Darryl, I thought that was you." And Darryl's reaction : "Huh?........ Oh." Haha!...Cute...or what??? Then we played again. Shortly after, we had sectionals :D
For the Genting competition, we're only playing Novena and Singapura Medley. At first Darryl didn't say anything at all, then I thought he's angry at me or something, so we just practised our own at first. Then later he taught me the high notes. His teaching reminds me of Cai Yan's. He kept training me at bar 80, our melody, which has high D, E and F. But he doesn't really want me to play F because 'it's too high' so we kept doing high D. I play so many times until I cannot reach already... Last time Cai Yan kept making me play the first bar of Majulah Singapura (with high C & D) until my lips turned purple :O Anyway, 1h almost entirely on bar 80 melody... He must be quite irritated... sorry Senior.
Also, during sectionals he said "You can't stick to T T3 for your 4 years in here right?!" Haha! He thinks 1 month is enough for me to get used to the new trombone and that if he lets me use T3, next year's SYF will....... Then I asked "What?" and he don't know how to say already, haha! I get what he's trying to tell me anyway. I asked him to call Samuel and he said he told him "Hello...You better come for practice tomorrow ah?" Then Samuel said ok ok but the next day you see he didn't come... Well then maybe he should go to Samuel's house and drag him to school, haha! Cheng Heng's going to Taiwan on 24 November! The day we go to Genting, wow. There's one bar with p below it. Then Darryl wanted to ask me to play soft, he said play piano and I thought of the instrument piano haha! He played high F and with the same embouchure and everything, buzzed on the mouthpiece and it's so high on the mouthpiece alone. I should bring my mouthpiece back and try to get that pitch so 'it'll be very easy' when I play on the instrument.
After sectionals we went back into the room. I asked him whether he's going overseas. He said he's staying in Singapore. Financial crisis, recession...the world is not safe now, so stay in Singapore. Haha! I said I'm going to Taiwan then he point at Terence who's sitting at Cheng Heng's place and I thought he meant Terence and I was like "What?" haha! Cheng Heng. I don't know what to say already, haha! Then we're dismissed and I forgot to bring back my mouthpiece. Bye!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 2:03 PM