HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SENIOR, SAMUEL!! :D Best wishes and good luck! :)
Today is Samuel's birthday! I found out when I asked him on MSN last time. Didn't give him anything... :( I saw him at recess today. Also saw him after school. Actually after school, I saw all 3 of them - in less than 10 seconds. After dismissal, at the stairs outside the staff room which is near 3R1, saw Darryl. Then went down the stairs, saw Kevin. Walked out of the school building towards the gate, saw Samuel in front. WOAH... I realised our section has a lot of the number 3. My handphone number has two 3s, like Kevin's, Cai Yan's has three 3s and Darryl's has one 3. I don't know Samuel's number. My birthday is 23 November, Samuel's is 3 October, Cai Yan's is 30 May and Darryl is born in 1993. I don't know Kevin's. So altogether, that's twelve 3s. WOAH...

