Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Band practice today! :D It was from 1pm to 6pm. Our Sec3 seniors had their EAP before that, so they came late, except for Yi Hui who didn't go for lunch break (she ate outside the room). They came at 1.30pm, which is when their lunch break ended. I think the break was given by the Band exco because why would the teacher give them a lunch break if the lessons ended already? Inside the store room was more crowded than last Saturday! :O After I set up my instrument and went outside the store room (into the practice room), there were only 2 chairs instead of 3 for my section, so I sat beside Cheng Heng. Yay! We got Singapura Medley score. Haha, Chong Jin gave me 2 2nd trombone and 2 1st trombone scores for my section. Since Darryl haven't come yet, I kept for him. And I just put the 2 1st trombone scores on Cheng Heng's chair, haha. We did warm up with Total Training. And like Darryl, Cheng Heng's helpful too :) We were in the midst of warm up when I heard my instrument sound funny, then I remembered that I forgot to put a tissue paper at the water key, haha. Then the rest were playing and I attended to my instrument, and he helped me hold the water key open :) Then Darryl came and no chair for him, haha. So he took the one beside Ms Leong which was used to put files and stands. So he's on my left and Cheng Heng on my right, haven't sat in this arrangement for very long already! :D But I think I won't get to sit like this often next time, because later Mr Yeo asked "You're playing 3rd trombone right?" and asked me to change place with Darryl so that it's in order of 1st, 2nd, 3rd trombone :( Then why did he even ask me to sit between them last time?


After Total Training, we practised Singapura Medley. I think it was sectionals, but not individual section sectionals, some section went to the music room with Ms Leong and the rest stayed in the room with Mr Yeo. After a while he started asking sections to go outside and practise. They play wrong notes or not very sure of the notes then one by one got sent out by him. My section was one of the last to be sent out, yay :)

Down at the basketball court, they were playing match. Cheng Heng said "Eh they playing match!" Then Darryl said "Oh, they playing match right? Good, face the back, so you won't get distracted." Then he faced the back and Kevin said he won't get distracted then Darryl face the front again -.- You should have just faced the back you know. Then in the end, they both got distracted, especially Kevin. They didn't teach me today...our sectional wasn't productive :( Kevin kept on talking about what's going on down there. And out of the blue, Darryl started playing Into The Joy Of Spring, but only the few bars then stopped. I play from bar 75 until 85 then at 85 I cannot reach the high D, and that's our melody... -.- What is wrong with me?!... I think it's because the new trombone is bigger, so more air's needed, not that I'm deproving. I think I can do it if I have T T3 again :) T3 I miss you!! Mr Yeo came and asked Kevin how to spell his name and Kevin said "Kevin" ...that's his real name? Then Mr Yeo said "How to spell your Chinese name?" Then this is the funny part. Kevin go spell his name letter by letter and every letter Mr Yeo repeat, so it sounds like this. "C"..."C"..."H"..."H"..."U"..."U"..."A"..."A"..."N"..."N"..."G"..."G"... "C"..."C"..."H"..."H"..."E"..."E"..."N"..."N"..."G"..."G" then Mr Yeo walked off. Then Darryl went "Huh? Still got one more!" Then Kevin also "Still got one more" He called Cheng Heng's name back in the room and he forgot already?

After that Darryl saw that everyone went back already, so we went back in too. Why are we always the last to go back? Then there was once I couldn't play the high D at bar 85 which is the melody. Then Mr Yeo asked me to stand up and I was like ...??...?? He asked me to do the hissing thing again. He said I "must feel pain here (diaphragm)" then Cheng Heng pretend to punch himself and Mr Yeo said "Don't hit yourself" haha! Then he asked me to blow air into the trombone. Actually I knew what he meant, but don't know why I go buzz into it and play high D. He keep asking me to blow more air and hold longer, and twice I accidentally buzzed and got some kind of blasting sound for a second, haha! And also later Cheng Heng couldn't play the high F and Mr Yeo got him to do the same thing, haha. Then we had a 20min break. No one went anywhere because it wasn't enough time to go outside and eat. So everyone just stood outside. After break, we did Novena. Oooohhhhh all the high nooooootes...

Mr Yeo was asking Trombone Section's people to play a note individually. Then after Darryl played, Mr Yeo looked at me because it's my turn to play, but I didn't know because I wasn't wearing my specs. Then Darryl called me and Mr Yeo said "Hi Rebecca" then they laughed, haha. When Darryl was playing the G, Mr Yeo kept saying "Sharp" then every time he said that, Cheng Heng would turn to him and say "Sharp" also, haha.

(Darryl plays)
Mr Yeo: Sharp
Kevin: Sharp
(Darryl plays)
Mr Yeo: Sharp
Kevin: Sharp
(Darryl plays)
Mr Yeo: Still sharp
Kevin: Sharp

Then I started laughing which made Darryl laugh also, haha! I don't recall how many times they said sharp but I know it's when Mr Yeo said still sharp then Kevin again, then I laughed, haha! Oh yes, I cannot have T T3 back :( I asked Darryl "Can I use T T3 back?" He shook his head, and I went "Why?!" He asked me why I want to change back and I said "I don't like this slide, and this one very difficult..." "But if you use that one it's like very inappropriate lor" And again I went "Why?!" "Because that's for people who just started playing only." :( I also used for the whole year, that's inappropriate too. So why can't I just continue being inappropriate for a while until the competition is over? I can't get the high notes on this trombone, but I can on T T3! If I play like this for the competition...how can I even compete like this?! Anyway, at the last few minutes of practice, Mr Yeo did some things with the Harmony Director. He played a chord twice and said the first time there's wave, second time there isn't... I don't really get it but I think I know. Couldn't really hear the difference. Then he said "Like Trombone Section, if you play like this (plays the first 2 notes, then plays the highest note horribly continuously) then we can't do anything...bla bla..." Cheng Heng said he was talking about him -.- Not his fault right? Then after that we're dismissed. Next practice is Friday. Bye!

Labels: , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:09 PM