Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Oral Script about Trombones

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

English Oral Presentation today. The first time I come across an oral exam where we present in front of the class. It's not fair, some will be too nervous to speak properly, like me! I was too soft! And I didn't read my entire script because we couldn't exceed 3 minutes! The purpose I'm writing this is to show my script. I wrote quite a lot actually, but read about only half...and changed some words when I read them too...And we also have to record an audio recording of ourselves reading a passage and send it to the teacher (not yet). And also, there's no staying back after school and reading in front of the teacher. I prefer that actually. There were 7 topics to choose and I chose A New Interest/Hobby. I think you already know what I talked about :D

This is my script. Those in brackets were not written, it's just so you know who I'm talking about. What a pity I didn't read everything... Here is my script! :D

Oral Presentation


Topic: A New Interest


*Ehem!*


Good morning/afternoon everyone. The topic which I'm presenting on is A New Interest. Recently I have a new interest, and that new interest is in Trombone! (The 2 girls in front of me smile because they know I love Trombones, and I smile too) Firstly, let me tell you what a Trombone is. (Because some don't know)
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ The trombone is a musical instrument which is part of the brass family. It is very unique and different from all the other instruments as it is the only instrument with a slide! Some examples of trombones are the Bass Trombone, Tenor Trombone and Alto Trombone. Now, let me move on to how I got to be with this very special instrument.
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
It all began in February this year, when I joined the school's Concert Band. We were required to try the instruments and our seniors would indicate if we made a good sound or a bad sound by putting a tick in the boxes with the words "Good Sound" and "Bad Sound". After trying the trombone, I found out that my senior (Cai Yan) put 2 ticks under "Good Sound" for me, while only putting 1 tick for my friends, that is, if they even managed to produce a good sound. I knew it meant that she thought my sound was better, she even drew a smiley face! Then, it was time for us to indicate our choices of which instruments we wished to play. Without hesitation, I put the trombone as my first choice, knowing that I was better at it. Next we had to play in front of the teacher and she would decide which instrument we were suitable for. I was the first to go and I was allocated to the Trombone Section!! I was very exhilarated, but I didn't know why. Maybe I was fated to be in the section!
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
The following week, we Sec 1s had our very first practice. My senior (Darryl) taught me all 8 notes in the scale (B flat major) when the teacher only asked the seniors to teach us the first 3 notes. However, Senior said I was fast at learning, so he taught me all 8 notes. That day, I kept boasting to people that I was in the trombone section because I was happy. After that first practice, I already liked trombones. It was only one practice, but I guess that one practice must have been a very good one to make me like trombones so much. Next, I will tell you why I love trombones.
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
Ever since that first practice, I've been crazy about trombones, as you can already tell. I'm always talking about it to everyone I know. I love the sound it produces and I find it very special as it is longer than other instruments and uses a slide, as mentioned earlier. Another thing is that it can make a unique sound which other instruments cannot make. That is where the trombonist blows into the mouthpiece of the instrument while changing slide positions without stopping or blocking the air. Because of all these things I've mentioned, I find it very interesting and I am very proud of my instrument.
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
I am constantly learning from my seniors and trying to improve my playing. Currently, I'm using the Tenor Trombone but I hope to change to a Brass Trombone soon. The difference between the 2 trombones is that the Tenor Trombone is silver whereas the Brass Trombone is gold in colour and more complex than the Tenor Trombone. In my entire life, I have never been happier than now, with my trombone. In other words, trombones bring joy to my life. I will always remember the times I spend with my seniors and trombone who are most precious to me. With that, I end my presentation. Thank you!
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
I drew musical notes on my script! :D Unfortunately, it didn't go as well as it looks. But I don't regret doing on trombones, and a little on my seniors :) I love them! Always! :) And I'm happy I did so. Bye!

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 7:27 PM