HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SENIOR, DARRYL!! :D Best wishes and good luck! :)
I only found out yesterday that his birthday was today! I asked him on MSN "When is your birthday?" Then he replied "tmr". I went "What?" He said "My b'day is tmr" and I asked "serious??" That's the first time I asked someone when his birthday is and he says tomorrow. So I wished him happy birthday. And today I SMSed him to wish him again. I'm probably going to wish a third time on Tuesday. I made a card for him just now, it's got my Trombone picture :D I want to get him a present, maybe a name keychain, but I don't know whether guys use that. And I can't go to the library to study. If I could then I can go and buy the present. Hmm...how do I get out of my house? His birthday this year is on a Sunday too! My birthday is on Sunday :D

