Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Band practice today! I was out of sorts today... I went for lunch at the canteen with Chong Jin and I found out that 2R6 guys like to throw things at the fan, haha! Like a water balloon and it burst and all the water came out, haha! Then after lunch, went back to the area outside Band Room. Actually I wanted to give Darryl his card and present before practice started but in the end, I gave it at the end of practice. I kept laughing. When I came back from lunch, I saw a black bag on the table. I didn't know whose it was and since there was a black bottle in it, I thought it was Darryl's. But then I just finished telling Xue Qi about it and Darryl came, haha. Then I laughed. Ok, so that's not his. Then Chong Jin was drawing and I remembered she drew a Saxophone so I asked her if she knew how to draw a Trombone. She drew wrongly, haha, 2 extra braces. I was doing the Maths worksheet and I think I did wrongly because the numbers had so many decimals. Then I kept on laughing. Then when Yi Hui came and open the black bag, I looked up and when I saw her, I went "Oh, cheh!" and laugh again. Then I wanted to use correction tape but it finished, then I laughed again. And Germaine lent me hers, haha. Then Cliff asked the band to gather. I took out the present from my handphone pouch and the card from my file. Then gathered for attendance. When Cliff called me I didn't answer, but he still marked me because he saw me. I kept telling Xue Qi that I'm crazy and kept laughing until Darryl look at me. Then Cliff asked us to stop talking. After that he asked us to set up our instruments. Then Liang Rong came and asked Rebekah for tissue, she didn't have, then he asked Rebecca, and Rebecca has, haha. Then Cliff came and asked us to hurry up. Today got scolded so many times, usually I don't even get one, that's why I say I was out of sorts.

Then after setting up instruments, went to M-Learning Room. No chairs for my section. So Darryl went to take 3. Then when he came back, he said "Make me take for nothing!" but I didn't get it. Then Chong Jin took one of the chairs then me and Darryl were like "....." but then there were extra chairs beside the Trumpets. Then Ms Leong did warm-ups as Mr Yeo wasn't here yet. When she did F Major Scale I couldn't do it properly, then I don't know whether it's quavers or semi-quavers, she said "Good job Trombones", haha. I need to familiarise with the scale so I can do it fast. Then we practiced Novena again today. Not as good as usual, that's why I said I was out of sorts. Maybe because it was freezing inside the room. I think it is. I couldn't play the higher notes like I could normally. I couldn't even reach High D sometimes. Probably because it's too cold. My whole section was freezing. Then Mr Yeo changed a part of the music! I prefer the original one. It's supposed to be from ff to fff volume but he changed it to become from f to p, and not gradually like the original. He wants it to be f then very quickly change to p, which means f for one count only! Then when he asked me to play f, I breathed the usual way I do, and he said, I shouldn't breathe like that (then he exaggerates what I did by looking as if he take in a lot of air then sings at volume p) it doesn't justify how I play. So in other words, I act as if I take in a lot of air but don't play loud. Then he said this is not drama, this is band. I always breathe like that and my seniors don't say anything! Hahaha, very funny! Not! Then when I was supposed to play at p, either embouchure not tight enough or air speed not fast enough, got that kind of sound. Then at the melody part I couldn't play High D properly! Too cold! I was out of sorts today!

Then once (I'm not very sure) I think Mr Yeo asked Darryl to play something then he played wrongly or when everyone was playing, he came in one count early which is a rest, then Mr Yeo told him and say "You laugh laugh laugh...later your third..." (Didn't finish his sentence) but he meant later Third Trombone (me) also come in early like him. Then Kevin laugh. Then later Mr Yeo asked Kevin to play something with High E flat then he couldn't reach. Then Mr Yeo sing High E flat and he played C, he sang E flat he played C. Went on a few times and was quite funny. Then Mr Yeo said "Just now you (Kevin) laugh at him (Darryl), now you (Darryl) can laugh at him (Kevin)." and Darryl really go laugh at him. Then after a few times of the singing and playing, he finally got it, and played exactly the same time Mr Yeo sang it, haha.

Actually the dramatic one is not me! It's Darryl and Kevin, both of them! On Friday Terence opened the door then Darryl shout so loud and Jaslyn really thought something was wrong. And today, Kevin keep pretending to shiver, but too exaggerated already, haha. Just because we're a band, doesn't mean we can't have a bit of drama right? So, if what Mr Yeo implied (I'm too dramatic) is true, then we have a section of actors! Or if that's not true, then we have a section where he guys are drama kings! :D

I still need slide oil. Then after practice ended, Cliff was talking and when he stopped talking, I called Darryl and gave him the present and card. I kept the present in my pocket and it looked like flattened, although it was flat in the first place, but now, looks like the wrapper become soft already. Very small present, but not cheap ok! I went to buy it yesterday - a name keychain. At first I wanted to put his name, but later I decided to put "TROMBONE" instead because he's my Trombone Section senior and I'm his Trombone Section junior, but in the end, I decided to put his name again. Gold coloured square beads with black letters and a yellow star at the bottom. I was looking for a star decoration because I always say shining star and my seniors are my stars, so I decided to put a star and luckily, there was a star! The rest were mostly for girls. It's so small so it was hard to wrap. I just wrapped it in a way that when it's opened, the chain can just be taken out, no plastic or anything. After wrapping, it's still so small, haha. I hope he likes the card and present. I tried a new way of decorative writing which I never used before. ...just hopes he appreciates and likes it. Bye!

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:09 PM