Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, August 18, 2008
CL Oral

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Slept quite late yesterday because I chatted with Samuel :O :O I said hi first. Actually when I signed in he was online but I was thinking whether I should say hi. Then I wanted to say hi but when I saw the msn window, he was away. Ok, haha. Then checked it away and yay, he's back, so I said hello! and closed the chat window after that, not minimise, I mean close it completely. Ok, here's how the conversation goes. (I don't understand what he's saying sometimes and I thought he was unfriendly because I didn't understand, haha.) :

Me: hello!
Samuel: hi
Me: You know who I am right?
Samuel: not really
(I was a bit surprised because Germaine told him I wanted him to add me)
Me: I'm your junior
Samuel: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................
Samuel: wat can i help u?
The "Eeee....wat can i help u?" part I don't understand. It's as if I need a reason to say hi, so it seems unfriendly. I don't know what to write so didn't reply.
Samuel: wats ur religion?
Me: Free thinker
Samuel: ur family?
Me: father Catholic and grandparents too. Others free thinkers.
Samuel: gd then why ar u not thinking anything?
I thought this was a sarcastic remark like why am I not using my brain, something like that. And also he asked what he can help me which is like why I chat with him and I didn't reply so I thought he was scolding me. Isn't that what you think too?
Me: ?
Samuel: i mean free thinker
Haha, so that wasn't a sarcastic remark. And the "not really" I asked him later and he said he was just joking, haha, scared me. At first my heart was beating so fast, but later not so nervous already :D

Today I had my Chinese Language Oral. I was supposed to be second because my index number is 22 but 2 guys had CCA at 3pm so they went first. It started at 2.30pm and I was fourth. The teacher is the Chinese HOD! You know how I know? After lunch, I was standing outside the classrooms relaxing and doing nothing then Germaine on the 3rd floor waved to me and came down to 2nd floor. It was raining. Then talked to her for a while, she said he's the HOD. After she went off, I decided to feel the rain. I stretched out my hands and rain drops fell on it. It's like washing my hands :D During lunch time at the canteen I saw Kevin. Queueing up right behind him yet he didn't see me, haha. He turned the other way. So, we went to the same stall and bought the same thing. Then while I was eating I saw Samuel. He also went to the same stall and bought the same thing. Cool! :D

I read one word wrongly. 解 is supposed to be read as "jie(3)" but I read "jie(2)" for all of them! And there's 1 word I don't know how to read. I don't know why I kept pausing for a short period when I know how to read the words! Maybe because my Chinese isn't that good. The passage is about using less plastic bags to save the environment. The conversation topic is "According to research, Singaporeans are found to be not exercising enough. What are your thoughts about this?" I kept going "er..." and kept pausing because I seriously didn't know what to say! You know when you have nothing to say, the teacher will say something but even after the teacher helped me I still didn't know what to say so I just shook my head. It happened a few times. I don't think I'll do well... Bye!

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:55 PM