Wednesday 6 August
Band practice today! 3 people again-Samuel, Kevin, me! :D 1 hour to eat so I went to McDonald's and got take-away then went back to school to eat. 3pm practice started. Rehearsal for Friday so we played on the stage that was made for Friday-the whole stage moves when someone stamps, haha! We shifted benches onto the stage. Then we started rehearsing. After every rehearsal(the flag brought in then National Anthem played, pledges taken), there'll be a 5min break and Kevin taught Samuel during these breaks.
During national pledge taking, we put our right fist over our heart and during racial harmony pledge taking, we raise our right hand. Then once, I didn't know what happened when everyone was laughing until Samuel immitated it. Someone raised his right hand instead of putting his fist over his heart for taking the pledge. Read from Jaslyn's blog that it was her senior (don't know which one) haha! We just kept rehearsing then just before practice ended, we played March "Blue Sky" once although many people didn't want to. Kevin said "I want to go home." which reminds me of something I always did last time. That was the exact thing I said last time in the cinema theatre. As I always say, Like Senior Like Junior :D
I haven't blogged for very long so I forgot some things, that's why this post is so short. No time to blog because Band practice everyday since Tuesday :D Bye!
Labels: Band, Concerts/Performances, Seniors, Trombone

