Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

15 August 2008 Friday

Band practice today. Darryl and Kevin came but Samuel didn't... yesterday I chatted with Germaine (Clarinet) and she has Samuel's MSN. The last time I chatted with her is Tuesday, I asked her to ask him to add me but he wasn't online. So I was chatting with her half way and she said Samuel's online, so I told her to help me. Then actually he added me already but somehow, the message didn't pop up when it was supposed to and I thought he didn't want to add me then I was so sad. Then I decided to sign out and in again and when I signed in then there was the nessage, then I was so happy :D What's wrong with my MSN? Anyway, back to Band practice. Why like that one? I sit outside the Band Room for so long but never see Kevin then when it's time for Band practice, I go to the room and he's already there. How come I didn't see him?

We took 15min to set up everything :D We did some tuning with my section's tuner :D Cliff asked them to give the Trombone Section a clap for keeping the tuner properly but no one did -.- Surprisingly, my sound was very flat but usually I'm sharp. Cliff asked me to adjust tuning slide but it's all the way in already, so I couldn't. Then at 3pm, we went for sectionals for 1h. Used the same place, outside the Band Room. At first they just practice without bothering about me but later they taught me. We were supposed to focus on part G. They played the rythm wrongly. Then they went to empty saliva and Kevin did what he always does-swing the slide, haha, and Darryl stared at him. Then he go spin it around his hand, haha! Actually don't need to swing, just turn it upside down will do. Then had combined practice. Kevin's gender-biased too... I'm a bit gender-biased also but I'm biased on being gender-biased. I mean I'm biased against guys but not my seniors because they're my seniors, so I'm being biased. But they, don't know whether gender-biased or just plain biased, are biased against their own junior! I love them so much yet they do this to me! They are actually lucky to have me as their junior-never talk back, never show disrespect like other people and always listen to them, even if it's not related to Band e.g the computer course which I wanted to skip but decided against it because Darryl said so. It's unfair. I realise now a days, I'm pulling a long face during some practices because of my seniors. Later people think I'm not happy during practices...

During combined practice, we had 2 new songs - Novena and North Bay Vista. For Novena, Mr Yeo wanted to call someone to ask questions about the song like what Major Scale all that. Then he thought for a while and "Darryl!" then he wanted to ask what scale it's in then he asked "What is it in?" I thought that's what he meant but not too sure then Darryl asked "What what is it in?" hahaha! Then he said "Like C Major...which scale?" Actually Darryl said"E flat..." softly then Kevin told him it's B flat, so he said B flat. Then Mr Yeo asked him why and he went "I don't know!" haha! :O Mr Yeo called his name wrongly, he called "Dayrel" and "Dariel" ?!?! Novena has some high notes. Then Darryl look at my score and said "The second note already to high for you..." High F... I didn't try it and when we were playing March Blue Sky also I didn't play some because I didn't feel like it. But I tried North Bay Vista, it's easier and again I have to share score with Darryl because there's no Bass Trombone score. Why is it whichever part we take for March "Blue Sky" we have to take that part for the 2 new songs also? I took Trombone 3 for Novena but Trombone 2 for North Bay Vista because there's no Trombone 3 score.

About the year-end concert, Mr Yeo said some bands would be coming to support us but don't know whether it'll be on. Tomorrow Darryl has tuition and Kevin said he has to go to some army thing so he wants to ask either Cai Yan or Suky to come and teach me. Bye!

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 2:22 PM