Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Tuesday 5 August

Band practice today! :D Dismissed from class at 1pm and practice started at 3.30pm so I went to McDonald's to eat lunch. I think Darryl walked past when I was inside :O I'm not sure if it's Darryl or Karl because they look alike. Then I went back to school and did homework outside the Band Room with Serene, Germaine and Chong Jin. After I finished that piece of homework, we played Hang Man. 2 of the puzzles I made were "Eng Suky" and "Tenor Trombone" :D At 3.30pm, we went to set up our instruments.

Samuel came! :D So today 3 people from my section came- Samuel, Kevin and me! :D My first Band practice with Samuel :) We practiced March Blue Sky and I forgot whether we practiced Majulah Singapura, I don't think so. First time I tried playing the melody part of March Blue Sky. Mr Yeo likes to bully my seniors. He got the Band to play section by section and some individually also. Then he got all the sections to play except Trombone Section and Kevin didn't want to play section by section. So when he finished the last section, he was going to combine all then he said "Ah! Trombone Section! Before I forget!" Then all 3 of us were feeling like Aiya! Almost didn't have to play! First he bullied Kevin by asking him to play over and over again and that part is damn high I tell you. At first he could reach, but he played so many times until his cheek muscles tired already then cannot reach then play again-.- It's tiring for him! Then moved on to me but not the same bars because for me those bars are rests so the next few bars which is the melody part. He asked me to play note by note so I did but until half way I got impatient and just played as written, haha! The rest who played note by note still had to play as written after that but I didn't although the first part I did note by note. Then moved on to Samuel. He played A flat by mistake when it was A. He didn't play too well then Mr Yeo started bullying him -.- Say what "You should be ashamed of yourself. The little girl beside you with a smaller instrument can make a bigger and better sound." My sound wasn't bigger and besides, there was saliva in his Trombone! And I'm not a little girl-.- During the recital, he bullied Kevin and Darryl and today he bullied Samuel-.- Seriously, what's so nice about bullying? He doesn't just bully my seniors, he bullies Jaslyn's seniors too.

Then we went for sectionals. My section used the area outside Band Room and blocked the way :D When some people came and walked by outside, Kevin went "We blocking the way, whoo!" haha! Kevin taught both me and Samuel. It's as if he has 2 juniors but it's only as if, I'm still his 1 and only junior! :D

Kevin finally found out why one bar in my score has only 3 counts. It's a minim and one set of triplets. The triplets are supposed to be played over 2 counts. So clever! :D Samuel wanted to go toilet then he tell Kevin "I go pee" Haha! Sectionals was quite productive as Samuel and I learnt the first page. Then Kevin said "Yay! We learn until here-(realises that all the other sections were gone)Eh? Where's everybody?" That's when we also realised everyone was gone. Then he asked Samuel to check if the Trumpets were still there and they were not. So we went back to the M-Learning Room. Everyone was already there :O Practiced March "Blue Sky" again. This time was obviously better. Then we discussed what to wear on National Day. Decided on red then we were dismissed. Bye!

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 1:30 PM