Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Games Day

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!! :D

Games Day yesterday! :D I thought we were going to have Band practice. I was informed that we had to report at 9am instead of 8am but I thought practice would start at 9am. We were told to go to the canteen. When I walked past the Band room, the door was closed and no instruments were outside and I wondered why. Then when we went to the canteen, Cliff said there would be just games and no practice just for that day. Then we were grouped but some groups like mine had few people so those groups were broken up and the members separated to other groups. Then we played H2O. We had to form groups of 3 in our groups and stand anywhere in the canteen but we all stood in a circle. There's 1 catcher and 1 runner. The runner has to run to a group and the person standing at the end of the group has to run to another group and the catcher tries to catch the runner.

So we were playing then half way they increased the runners to 2. Then someone ran to my group and I happened to be the one standing at the end but before I could run I was caught already so I became the catcher. I couldn't catch anyone haha so I was out after 5 mins. They set a time limit and I was the first one and only one to be out. When I was running, someone (I don't know who) said "Ask Cheng Heng to help you." I was thinking, his legs are so long, if he was the catcher he definitely would be able to catch and there's no way the catcher can ask someone to help. I wish I was taller.

Then we played Tug-of-war. We went to the field and before we started, BM and DM challenged each other and DM won. Then group 1 against group 2. Just when they started pulling, the rope broke, haha. I'm in group 3 and my group and group 4 didn't play that. The we played Dog and bone with a frog! I was surprised when they said it was a frog. Group 3 against group 4 first. I was number 4. Cliff called numbers 3 times. First 5 then 3. I said he called 5 and 3 but not 4 then he called 4 and 7. One of the guys in my group was 7 but he didn't go so I didn't go too and I didn't want to touch the frog. Kevin touched the frog. Then group 1 against group 2. The frog shit while Cliff was holding it. Ew... Then the winning team from both games against each other, which is group 4 against group 1 or 2. Cliff called a number then 2 girls went out but dared not touch the frog. Then he was going to call another number but I thought he called already and Kevin looked like he was going to go there. Then he really called Kevin's number and he went and immediately picked up the frog. Then I think it jumped away and Kevin was going to get it but Mabeline pulled him away.

Then we played Captain's Ball with a ball at first. Then later we used a chicken. Obviously the chicken was not a live one, it's the one from supermarkets, no feathers already. I didn't play at all. From the way Kevin plays, I think his team always wins. Half way through the game, the chicken got torn into half. Why? Because Kevin and Shi Mei were holding it and both refused to let go, haha. I have some new friends, Serene and other some people from my group. Serene told me Kevin sometimes skips Band practice but his attendance is the best in my section.

After Captain's Ball, we played water bombs. Cliff was talking when someone burst a plastic bag on his head. Then Kevin clapped and said waterproof, because water was dripping from his hair. I didn't throw at anyone and I also didn't get wet. Kevin wet so many people but didn't get wet himself. Only until people cheated by pouring a bucket of water on him, haha. They also played with flour, throwing at people then say they have white hair. Then they cleaned up and took a whole Band photo. Then we were dismissed but group 4 stayed because DM wanted to see them. Yesterday was fun :D just that I don't really like Captain's Ball. I think tall people would like that because they have an advantage. Maybe because almost everyone is my senior and I don't know them well that's why I didn't play. Maybe after I join Main Band and know more people, I won't be so ...shy.

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:32 AM