Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Band practice yesterday! :D We set up our instruments and went to the canteen. The Band was marching. Then we waited there and I think Cliff asked us to go M-Learning room. Then we waited there and had to go back to the canteen because Ms Leong didn't come. Cliff asked us to get 3 benches and arrange them as he was going to teach us juniors Trumpet Voluntary. When I loaned my instrument home last time I tried that song. He said we'll be performing for National Day! That will be our first performance! We started playing but some people couldn't play properly so Cliff asked us to go for sectionals. He asked me to look for Cheng Heng then I said "Cheng Heng will not teach me one." Then he said "I'll make him teach you." haha. I couldn't see him at the second canteen from the canteen where I was but the others were there. Then I went there and I asked where's Cheng Heng. Cliff found him behind the toilet and pointed there and said "There" and I went "Where?" Then he go shout his name like "Cheng Heng! Come and teach your junior!" Did he have to shout?

One whole day with Cheng Heng. Really one whole day, not just one whole Band practice. He taught me! Oh yes, 2 days ago I SMSed him to ask if he knows how to go to SCH then left my hp at home and went to grandma's house for dinner. Came home checked hp-1 new message. Opened it, his reply! I kept laughing and laughing as I didn't think he would reply as last time I SMSed him just saying hi and he didn't reply. Then I switched off my phone as I do every night. Next morning woke up at 6 but switched on hp at I think 7 in case other junior SMS me and they don't wake up so early. A message saying this number tried to call me 5 times while I was unreachable. Back to about practice. He taught me... :) That's the first time he taught me. Twice not counted-first time Cai Yan teaching him to teach me, second, asked me to do warm up. He actually knows how to teach me but he said last time he didn't know. We played bar 1 to bar 12. There's a repeat from bar 5 to 12. So after teaching me some things he asked if there was anything I didn't know and I said no. Then he went to ask Cliff what to do as I already know everything and Cliff shouted at him telling him to go practice himself. Why does he have to keep shouting at my senior?!

So I did as he told, practiced on my own for a while. Cheng Heng is nice :) My cheek muscles are not strong enough. There are high B flats, high A flats and Gs in the song and after repeating I cannot play the high notes. I have to practice harder! Cliff came and asked if I know how to play already and I said ya. He said "Seriously know how to play?" And I said ya. Then he told Kevin "Teach her March "Blue Sky"." Kevin went "That one?!" pointing to his scores. Cliff said Kevin also can't play well for that one. Then Cliff took a Trombone score and asked if I knew this note. I knew it's a high F but just to make sure I counted first before saying high F. Then he asked Kevin to play then asked me to play but I shook my head. I can't reach that high, maybe can but only for a second. Then he handed me a Trombone 3 score. Kevin red it and said "Wah, yours even harder than mine." haha. The highest note is high D which I have no problem with. I looked through the score until Cliff told us to go and combine. Play Trumpet voluntary and had to share my book with Kevin because only the Sec 1s are learning from the Standard Of Excellence. The Sec 2s and Sec 3s obviously don't use it anymore. It's like the stand is so short for Kevin. I wanted to make it higher but no hand to because holding trombone. I don't know when they start! There are only 2 rests in front but the percussion starts before the 2 rests. So I just join in when they are playing half way. And Kevin said on the actual day, the uniform groups will march when we play and we don't know when they'll stop and we have to stop when they stop so we listen out for the percussion. They'll play something and when we hear that, we have to stop at the third beat. Then they stopped half way and luckily I can react fast so I also stopped. Then the second I also don't know when to start and Kevin pointed at the notes. Actually I didn't know I'm supposed to keep repeating bar 5 to bar 12 and after the repeat I stopped at bar 12 because they were not playing the next bar. Luckily he told me. There'll be a rehearsal on Wednesday.

After Band practice (ended slightly after 12) Cliff told us we have to clear the area by 1pm and that the water supply would be cut off soon so we have to quickly wash our mouthpieces. Why would the water supply be cut off? I realised I left my water bottle at the canteen. I checked my hp in case Kevin SMSed me and he did but I didn't feel my hp vibrating. Luckily I checked. He said he go first. If don't know how to go, call him. So I called him later to ask where and when I wait for him. The Band Room was very crowded and we had to queue up so I waited until it wasn't so crowded. I went in and saw the room was full because of the percussion instruments. Then I went back to get my bottle. I went to the McDonald's at Tampines Mart to eat and Jaslyn went with me but only bought ice-cream and left after that. I ate half a burger and just after I started eating, my phone rang. It was that number which tried calling 5 times. I answered the phone-Kevin's voice. Said he was going to the interchange already. I didn't want to be late so I only ate half the burger and left. He said either 1 or 1.15pm. I thought I'd be late but when I reached, I called him to ask if he reached already and he said almost. Phew. He went home to change and eat. I had to go in uniform. We then went to Tampines MRT station. And went to Tanjong Pagar MRT station and stood there waiting for an HOUR until Zhihui came. Then we went to SCH and soon after Cai Yan came. She gave me the badge that she gave to my 3 seniors :D She drew it herself-a face and "GO TROMBONE!".



We were late. We sat quite near to the front and I sat with Cai Yan. I don't know how to tell a good performance from a bad one. Cai Yan and Kevin kept on arguing, haha. During the intermission she took some photos with me using my phone, her phone and Zhihui's phone.

After I edited it

Kevin brought Rubik's cube and he knows how to solve it. Cool! Cai Yan offered me sweet but I said no thanks. Then she offered Kevin he also don't want. Then she said "Got sweet don't want." Kevin said she eat so many sweets then she...before he finished she stopped him, haha. He said she eat too many sweets then grow side ways. Then she said he eat too little sweets that's why grow so tall, haha! If that was true I should not have eaten sweets at all then I can grow very tall :D

After the concert, we went back. Cai Yan kept saying he so tall for what. Take MRT also like that, cannot take mini bus also. Haha. She and Zhihui left at another station, not Tampines because they were going to Changi Airport to study. Then we got down at Tampines and he asked me whether I know how to go home from there, haha. That's about it. Cai Yan said Samuel was confirmed going but he didn't come. Bye!

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 2:48 PM