I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D
Had assembly today. Some people who went to Shenyang shared on their trip. I thought of Kevin because he went there the first week of June Holidays. He was one of those who presented. The last group, all those in his group were from 2R6. He hardly said anything. The powerpoint slides had some problem and most of the time he was the laptop. He only said one and a half lines. He didn't finish the second line, he stopped at "and..." haha. That's when he got back to the laptop which he never really left even while talking. The microphone must have been quite loud. He only sniffed but the microphone caught the sound, hahaha! Later he was holding it like 40-50cm from his face and we still can hear him. How loud is that.
I was thinking of going for this kind of trip next year (which I never wanted to even in primary school) but one of the presenters said the toilets have no walls, and they bathe there. Eeeww...! Then that person said he didn't bathe and only bathed twice in 7 days-at his buddy's house. During recess, Xue Qi said her sister went there before and there was only walls between the 2 toilets(male and female) and inside the toilet, there are no cubicals because there are no walls and they bathe together. Then girl see girl and guy see guy. Ew.

