Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, June 27, 2008
PE

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

I had NAPFA test today during PE. This morning I almost forgot there was PE. I already changed into school unifrom when I remembered. PE was the first lesson. We have a new teacher, Mr Tan, but Mr Ong is still our teacher. Mr Tan took index numbers 1-10 while the rest(including me) were with Mr Ong. We also have a new teacher for History called Mr Tan also who will be replacing Mr Lim. Speaking of index numbers, Darryl and Kevin have the same index number, 24! You know how I know? On the Heymath portal you can add buddies right? Of course I didn't do that, I just looked at the name list because I wanted to know their surnames. I also counted from the top. They are both number 24! :O Anyway, we did 2 stations-sit-ups and Shuttle Run. We did sit-ups first, which I am quite good at. I am very fast but when it comes to 20+ sit-ups, I slow down but always manage to get A. I did 31 although I only need 30 because the person helping me tell me what" 31, 1 more". I'm not that dumb as to stop one sit-up to A-.- They guys have to do 42/43. Zhe Rui did 49! If he did 1/2 more than it'd be 50 because he went down then time was up, so he didn't come up.

Then we did shuttle run, run to the end and pick up a sponge, run back and put the sponge down. Then run back and take the other sponge, run back and past the cone.I was the second person since my index no. is 22. After Joey(no. 21) ran, Mr Ong taught us how to go past the cone and pick up the sponge so we won't waste time. So I was the first to run after that. Then he asked me how to pick it up, then I paused then did what he showed us. I told Joey I play Trombone then can stretch my hand haha. My timming is 12s I think.

Then after PE was English then recess then Geography. Zhe Rui sat beside me for Geography, CME and VL(last 3 lessons in order). Not directly beside me, I mean beside me in the next row which is very close to my row.

After school before I left the classroom, I asked Liyana if we're supposed to put the History project(Powerpoint printed out) in Mr Lim's pigeon hole. Then she asked to look at my group's project which I took out, so I let her see it. I asked her whether the background is nice and that I did it myself. Then she said" Really ah? How you do?" Then I just told her how and she said it's distracting. That's means it's so nice until people will focus more on the background that the words! :D I went home after putting it in the pigeon hole.

Band practice tomorrow! :D Ngee Ann Tapestry 3 on Sunday! :D My First Recital on Tuesday! :D

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:58 PM