Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Band practice today! :D We left our instruments at the detention corner and went to the canteen to play because a senior asked us to. There were 2 groups- 1 and 2. Each formed a circle and I wasn't in the same group as Kevin. I was in group 1. My group just introduced themselves by telling everyone their names and section. Then we watched group 2 play. And since group 2 wasn't doing anything, the DM or BM (I forgot which) asked the 2 groups to merge and play whacko with a ball instead of a stick. It's more fun with a ball :D We had to sit one girl one boy and DM or BM asked Sheng Hao (Tuba) to sit between me and Jaslyn. So they played whacko then later there was once where Assiddiq and Sheng Hao kept calling each other like" Assiddiq! Sheng Hao! Assiddiq! Sheng Hao!..." Then Assiddiq said" Rebecca!" Then the person with the ball I think is Benedict was like looking around asking who and where because he doesn't know me. Then Assiddiq said" The girl beside Sheng Hao." but there are 2 girls beside him so I just called Jaslyn, also a girl beside him haha! But he threw the ball at someone else. ??? Then later someone threw the ball at Sheng Hao too hard then went out of the circle and that girl sat beside me. After the game, we went back to our groups and Kevin threw the ball at the dustbin very hard haha. Then I said" Is that why the dustbin is dented?" haha! When we went back to our groups we moved to the basket ball court to play captain's ball. The juniors didn't play. Mostly playing were the guys then DM or BM said" We're not a boy band. So can you let the girls play?" haha, boy band sounds like those rock bands.

Kevin is so cool! When the game started DM asked "Who want to jump ball?" He immediately raised his hand haha. He's the tallest guy in Band and the tallest person in Band! :D The girl was Cai Yan I think. Both from Trombone Section :D He was very active in the game. Then he suddenly changed team and went to my team! :D But I wasn't playing because I'm not good at games like this:( Then he wanted to throw the ball at the person standing on the bench. The person standing on the bench is just below the basketball net. Kevin threw the ball into the net and it went round and round the ring before dropping in! That's so cool! Then also there's another time he wanted to block the ball from that person he just stood there and raised his hand and he got the ball! We were standing there watching them play when Cliff came and us asked if we prefer games where we move or games where we don't move. Then I said games where we need not move haha. Cai Yan came then we and some other girls went to the canteen and played Chucky- Cai Yan's idea. Some people didn't know how to play. I thought everyone knew that game. She said" You're my junior so you sit beside me." haha! Then I told her" Cheng Heng very cool right?" Then she just smile.

So that's what we played. Sometime when we play half way there'll be only 1 gun left. Then another time there were 5 guns! Haha! Cai Yan said we start with 2 guns then she'll slowly increase the number, but that didn't happen. After playing for a while we stopped and I asked her a lot of questions and talk to her a lot.
Me: That time you say Darryl say I never talk is you ask him ah?
She said Kevin told her that they like ignore me, never talk to me like that. Then she went to ask Darryl he said I never talk. He ask me questions I reply very short. Then I told her that they never talk to me so I never talk to them also. And he only talk to me like"Can you play louder? Do you know how to play this note?" like that only. Then I also asked why they never talk to me. She said because I'm a girl then the 3 of them are boys so...they like haven't grow up yet. Haha! I asked her if Kevin know my name. She said she thinks so then I said he never say my name. Which reminded me of Trombone outing. So I asked her if she went and where. They went to Tampines Mall to eat dinner only because not all the seniors could go. Then I asked her Trombone section got how many seniors and she started listing them by name. Then when I heard one starting with J, I asked her what's the name she said because that alumni's name starts with J. She said Jezer then I was like what? How to spell? Haha, if she didn't spell it I wouldn't have known. Yes so that's his name.


Then Yi Hui suddenly joined us and sat with her. Then they started playing Chucky again. I thought they were just playing 2 people then Cai Yan pass to me. So I played with them, very fast because there was only 3 people. Then Cai Yan asked everyone to join in then we started playing again. Ms Leong came when we played half way but we continued. Then when we stopped I just talk to her again. I asked if all the Trombone seniors are very tall then she said yes. Then I said I very short right? She say Samuel also quite short. I asked her "Darryl Sec 1 that time shorter than me now right?" Then Yi Hui said" Darryl ah? You stand up....(So I stood up)...About there la." Then I replied" He Sec 1 about here then now he should be taller right?" Hehe. Yi Hui asked how tall is he now, I said I don't know. Haha. Then was break, the juniors went back to the area at the Band Room. For the first time I don't want to go back.

After break we went to M-Learning Room. Some seniors went in too, before we did. Then we heard DM or BM shouting" Get out!" then DM threw 2 pairs of shoes out and came out and sprayed Air Wick inside haha. Then DM or BM asked us to go in. When we went in a senior who had his shoes sprayed took a shoe and smelled it haha! We practiced Montego Bay and Frere Jacques. Then we did our duets but now she wants me to do a quartet on the same song. I don't want to. Xue Ying( Percussion) also asked me to do her solo with her. She wants me and Xuan Lin to do her solo with her but I think 1 person's enough. It's a sole so she should be playing alone but because her instrument has no tune, Ms Leong asked her to play with someone.

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 2:45 PM