Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, May 12, 2008
Top in class for Science!!

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Yo! Today for VL, we did a survey about our subject teachers. Odd and even number index number people do for different teachers, but some subject teachers, both groups do, like CL, HCL... I wrote some bad comments for Mr Liu and 10 out of 16, I put strongly disagree. We didn't have to write our names, just subject, teacher and class.

After that was CL and we got back our papers to check the marks and see our marks. But before that, Mr Liu read out the names of those who got A2 and above(for paper 2 only, not overall). And guess what, my name was read out! When I went to get the paper, he said got improvement. I improved by 10 marks! I got 50/70! For the listening comprehension, I got 9/10. Composition, the open-ended one I got only 28.5, upon 50 I think.

During Science I was very happy. For Section A, I got 24/30. Then when Mr Lim returned Section B to me, I saw on the paper written quite big" 24+30=80 V.gd". I was so elated and exhilarated!!! I immediately asked Wen Ling"This paper is upon 100?" Then she said yes. I kept smiling and laughing because I was so happy! She kept asking me how much I got, but I just kept replying "I got A1!". Then later when she asked again, I replied" Higher than 75." and she said" That's good." Then Mr Lim said" Highest for the moment, is Rebecca with 80." I went" Me?!" with big eyes. Haha YES!! I didn't think I would get highest. I hope after the value marks are added, I'll still be top. Before that Mr Lim was comparing us with 1R4 and after he announced that I git highest, he started comparing with 1R4 again. People were going" Stop comparing! Don't say!" ya, I agree." 1R4 has 3 people who got higher than 80." that spoiled my mood.

After that was Maths, I didn't see the results because I didn't feel like going in front to see the visualiser screen. Just now Rebekah told me that Band Graduation Day is cancelled!!NNNOOO! It was supposed to be the first of its kind on Saturday. I already got the attire. So there'll be Band practice on Saturday. Oh well, at least I get one more practice with Cai Yan. I'll miss Cai Yan and Zhihui when they graduate. Ok bye! Congratulate me on my success!:D

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:32 PM