Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, May 16, 2008
Exam results

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Last Tuesday finally got Band practice. And Ms Leong was half an hour late. It was fun as usual and I knew the 2 bar rest which other people didn't know because Cai Yan taught me before. Yay haha. Yesterday I got back my History paper to check. In term 1 I got F9 for History. Then Mr Lim gave us our estimated score for O Level, The PAMS one. My History was estimated to get A1. They said you can't aim for lower than the score, so I wrote A1 for target. From F9 immediately to A1, I thought was totally impossible, but guess what? I GOT A1!!! I thought I would get C5 or C6. Yay! I got 38/50 and I thought it was 74% because I counted wrongly. Then I was a bit disappointed, 1% more. Then later I went" Eh? 38 x 2 is 76...A1!!!" And today, I got back my Geography paper to check. I top the class!! 66.5/80, which is 83.125%. When people were telling Zhe Rui their marks, he gave that kind of sinister laughter. I knew he got high marks, he always does. Then when Mrs Tan read out who got highest, she said Liam Tay got 83.1. I was like"Huh?! I got that too! How come you didn't read out MY name?! What's more I am your geography rep!! How could you forget you have a Geography rep?!" Then later I asked Xiao En to ask him how much he got /80. 66.5 also. No fair! Oh yes, and now there are 4 top in class for Science! And I actually thought that I beat Zhe Rui, who once claimed to be a genius in Maths and Science! One question was marked wrongly by the computer. So I minus 1 mark while Zhe Rui, Desmond and Zi Yuan I think add 1 mark. I wrote inside my handbook all my marks, then I saw that my target for Science was 80!!! And for Geography, I missed by 2 marks! At least some of my results are good.

This morning, Cai Yan was walking behind me on the way to the stairs to class. When she called me the first time, I thought it was someone talking about me, so I didn't answer. Then the second time, I turned around and it was Cai Yan!!:D I haven't seen her for so long. So we chatted for a while. She asked me how's practicing, I said ok. When I asked her" Tomorrow are you going practice?" She said"No, sec 4s step down already." So sad...:( So Kevin's going to teach me, but he is so shy...! I'll be a good junior and listen to Seniors and learn properly:) Ms Leong said they could go if they want, don't think that's true.

Do you believe it? My English composition has always been very good. And today, I only got 20/30 for situational which was letter writing and even worse, 18/30 for the other one. That is the worse compo ever. I was never beaten by so many before.

Oh yes, today for PE we did 20m shuttle run. Not the whole class, just some girls and boys. I didn't run. Now I know why we sometimes see people running to and fro and a teacher blowing a whistle during recess. When Mr Ong wanted the first group of people to run, everyone was cheering for Zhe Rui."Zhe Rui! Zhe Rui go,go!" Then soon" Zhe Rui! Zhe Rui! Zhe Rui!..." Wow, he's popular. He wasn't in the first group but he did run today. He ran till Level 8 Stage 5! That's 850m non-stop. I've never seen him so tired before. Even in the 2.4km run he didn't seem tired. And I forgot to buy the Chinese story book to do book review for June Holidays after school. Other people also forgot. That's all, bye!

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:10 PM