Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, May 30, 2008
Happy Birthday Cai Yan! And band practice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST SENIOR, CAI YAN!!:D
May all your dreams and wishes come true! I wish you all the best and good luck! I love you:)

Today is Cai Yan's 16th birthday and also Band practice day. She was Drum Major of the Band and her birthday falls on a Band practice day:D The next Band practice is the Monday after next, which is Zhihui's birthday:D And she was the Band Major of the Band:D

This morning I ate only half a piece of bread. It's not even a sandwich, just bread with spread, actually less than half I think. So I went for break today, which I don't usually do, although I wasn't hungry.

Just before we went to wash our mouthpieces, Taufiq asked Jaslyn which Euphonium she took. There was someone with him too. Then after she replied, that person said"Oh, then I take that one lor."pointing to my instrument which was on the floor. I was a bit confused. I thought he play Euphonium and Trombone. Then I also don't know why talking about Euphonium then he suddenly talk about my Trombone. That person turned out to be MY senior! We were bringing chairs to the M-Learning Room when he asked for tissue paper. Actually Jaslyn and I both have, but she took hers out first. You know what's his reaction? "Hhhh...! You are a saviour!!" Haha! Then he used it on a Trombone. He took out the whole slide! Don't know whose Trombone he took but it was shiny! I still didn't know he was my senior until he entered the room with it. He introduced himself but I don't know his name. It starts with "J". Sounded like "Jason", also like "Joseph".

I arranged the chairs, so I purposely put Larry's chair far far from mine, but Ms Leong asked the alumni to sit with us, so that space was taken in the end, haha. He asked me" Are you very scared of me? Why you put your stand so far away? I can't see." Ok, that was because I always do that, and I didn't know about him. But I'm not scared of him, anyway, what's the stand got to do with whether I'm scared of him or not? Haha.

We started off by buzzing on just our mouthpieces. Try to buzz B flat. I was too high, because haven't warm up yet, but got it in the end. Jaslyn was also too high, she buzzed the same note as me, haha! We practiced Chorus Of Frogs and our solo recital piece. My senior kept singing and talking and making funny sounds, of course softly, haha! Teacher talking about unison means together, then he start singing High School Musical song.

Ms Leong was asking us to play B flat Major Scale in different counts. Semibreves, minims and so on. Then when it came to quavers, she drew 2 quavers joint together and Senior played each note 2 quavers. She stopped us half way and said there were 2 versions that we were playing. His(Senior) version is 2 quavers each note, the rest, 1 crotchet each note which was same as what we played before that. I was playing same as Senior, because that's what it looked like from her drawing. I think we were the only 2 playing that, haha! Like senior, like junior you see. That also applies to me and Cai Yan and me and Darryl.

Me, Jaslyn and Xue Qi went for break for the first time in practices, haha! So that I won't be hungry later. Ms Leong told Mr Yeo" These 3 girls 神仙 one. Always don't need to eat." Haha. Actually Senior said he had to zao but he came back after break. We had sectionals. Xue Qi went to the canteen for her seniors. The rest of just stayed in the room although only me and Jaslyn's seniors were there. So the rest just practice themselves, we got senior to teach us :D

Senior taught me slurring and when to use tonguing. Don't stop the air flow or use tonguing when there's a slur. Just use faster or slower air speed. So I did that for the slurs, but they were all position 1. If I have to change position, then I don't know how to slur. It'll become that special Trombone sound if I don't tongue. Cai Yan told me we use soft tonguing to slur. Senior used the Trombone is case T T3 too! So many people used that. Kevin used it last year, and this year I use it. Then half way through sectionals, he said he had to zao(to meet his friends). So he got Taufiq to teach me. Then Taufiq said" Re...be...cca...", in a draggy way. Then you know what Senior said? He imitated him the said"Why you sound like you flirting wi my junior? People 13 years years old only you know." Me: "I'm 12." Senior: "Ah, 12 only, you paedophile." Haha! He plays Trumpet in his JC Band, so after break he took a Trumpet and kept the Trombone without washing the mouthpiece.Taufiq played his instrument instead of Euphonium, then Senior made fun of his playing and said he's playing for a funeral. Haha! Senior also took his Euphonium to show me how to play. How come they know how to play so many instruments?

After that, we took turns to stand in front of everyone else and play our recital piece. My song had Fine(repeat) and I was supposed to repeat the first 4 bars but I purposely didn't and Ms Leong didn't realise it. Oh yes, I finally oiled my slide today. Yay:D Bye!

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 4:29 PM