23 June 2011 is (not was) the happiest day of my life! Band Graduation Celebration for me ^_^ I felt like Jay Chou thanks to my juniors haha :D Except the part where I was making my speech and they stare with qian bian faces that makes me NOT want to do the speech -.- I did mention my 3 BF in the speech but no one asked anything or they didn't hear it so I didn't explain. Anyway, there were only 2 BFs there so I wouldn't want to name only 2. I got gifts from Carine & Stacia (shared) & Benjamin :) And all the sec 4s got a decorated board each, but mine is the nicest because it's done by all my favourite juniors! ^_^ (short of one...) Anyway, it's the best day of my life because I feel so much love! :D But it would have been better if that 1 BF was here too...
The next day I went back to band after Chinese oral :) I played trombone the first time after taking out my braces... Problem again -.- Put on got problem, take out got problem again. Arghhhhhh!!! Now I cannot even play notes properly!!!!! -.- I still want to be in the concert at the end of the year.
Today my BF is coming back! ^_^
Labels: Band, Events/Occassions, Juniors, Pictures, Trombone


