Monday band, Tuesday Band, today Band! But tomorrow don't have...
Tuesday
HAPPY 2ND MONTH ZIJIAN! :)
I had lunch with Amanda at Tampines Mart! ^_^ Actually we wanted to go to the food court, then we said bye to Zijian at Mac. Then we reached there and realised the food court is under renovation -.-" because we both don't usually go there. Then we end up in Mac also, hahaha! I think that's funny :P We sat at emo corner, haha XD
Today
Happy birthday Wei Han :) First time I give people chocolate for birthdays... better than nothing!
The best person to ask to explain a sick joke in Chinese is Zijian, HAHAHA! Well, I didn't KNOW it was a sick joke... I just knew there was something about it I didn't know XD Lunch with Amanda again :D Practice has been ending at 2pm (it's supposed to) and by the time we reach home it's quite late. Yesterday was pouring rain, today it's so hot! -.- We went to 7-11 after lunch because she wanted to buy sweets, then I saw something that looks like 冰棒 and I thought: Ew. Don't remind me. HAHAHA! XD
Actually today is not a happy day... Some lousy senior & section leader I am. Not only my stupid braces I can't play, now because of my personality 还到自己 junior. It's not only his fault, I'm his senior, so it's my fault too.
Labels: Band, Birthday, Break, Chinese, Feelings/Emotions, Juniors, Sweets

